Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RNMishra
SCSI Port
Views: 752
Message 161 of 182

Re: Your Motorola One Power Feature Suggestions

Hi Moto,

We like & love Moto One Power *MOP*. So we all compromise our valuable time to post issues and bugs in MOP.

But what happens when moto admin say this way:

@MattForumsMngr wrote:

This is a feature that has almost never been supported on Motorola phones. It's not part of the standard Android OS build, and we don't add it.

@MattForumsMngr wrote:

Please understand that the phone you bought is largely the phone you will get. We do not, as a rule, add a lot of new features to phones once they are launched, and the motorola one power will not be a significant exception to that.

@MattForumsMngr wrote:

However, we do share your feedback with the internal teams, and if nothing else it can influence future products.

@MattForumsMngr wrote:

Is it causing problems with the photos you take?

@MattForumsMngr wrote:

I just want to remind everyone that the phone you buy is the one you get. While we do our best to address performance and feature requests, we can't make every improvement we receive. 

@MattForumsMngr wrote:

We never include touch-to-lock when the fingerprint scanner is on the side or back of the phone, because of the high incidence of accidental touches. We feel touching the power key is not a hardship.

- Matt

I have no personal problems with Matt sir. But  the way Moto stands, doesn't last long. We just want update soon to fix issues and timely security updates.

Matt-Murdock
Punch Card
Views: 688
Message 162 of 182

@RNMishra wrote:

Hi Moto,

We like & love Moto One Power *MOP*. So we all compromise our valuable time to post issues and bugs in MOP.

But what happens when moto admin say this way:

@MattForumsMngr wrote:

This is a feature that has almost never been supported on Motorola phones. It's not part of the standard Android OS build, and we don't add it.

@MattForumsMngr wrote:

Please understand that the phone you bought is largely the phone you will get. We do not, as a rule, add a lot of new features to phones once they are launched, and the motorola one power will not be a significant exception to that.

@MattForumsMngr wrote:

However, we do share your feedback with the internal teams, and if nothing else it can influence future products.

@MattForumsMngr wrote:

Is it causing problems with the photos you take?

@MattForumsMngr wrote:

I just want to remind everyone that the phone you buy is the one you get. While we do our best to address performance and feature requests, we can't make every improvement we receive. 

@MattForumsMngr wrote:

We never include touch-to-lock when the fingerprint scanner is on the side or back of the phone, because of the high incidence of accidental touches. We feel touching the power key is not a hardship.

- Matt

I have no personal problems with Matt sir. But  the way Moto stands, doesn't last long. We just want update soon to fix issues and timely security updates.

Yeah totally agree with you buddy ,im in love with my one power device and even bought another one for my cousin and he is loving it.Kudos to the team for this awesome device .

Now coming to other things the whole purpose of the community forum is to share feedback/issues/feature requests etc and all im seeing from Moto folks is " we never included this feature"/ "i dont think we can do this" / "you can install such apps from play store" / " we are working on improving things but cant give a date for the updates" / " the last update was delayed but we are working on providing stable updates " etc .

We understand few  features we've been requesting cant be provided but atleast give us the cam app that moto one device have or other moto devices have .We understand few features are not part of standard android devices but come one change is the only thing that is permanent Smiley Wink you guys gotta change few things and add new things just like Nokia did with its 6.1plus.Yes they had enough time to iron out things and roll new features, hopefully you guys would do the same .Instead of saying what cant be done atleast be transparent with us and tell us what can be done .All other things aside this phone's  battery is awesome and overall performance is pretty smooth minus the cam(im using Gcam anyways Smiley Very Happy ) .Would totally recommend this to any one looking for a device with limited budget .

Ps : I do not work for Motorola, I'm just a consumer who owns a Motorola one power

Highlighted
Mugeshv
Paper Tape
Views: 616
Message 163 of 182

Re: 10 problems in Moto One Power

Please incude below features inin ne update release

moto actions

1, Flip to silent

2, wave to wake

3, Attentive display (Keeps screen on while you're looking at it.)

4, Approach for Moto Display - Reach for your device to trigger Moto Display

others

1, vibrate on call connect.

2, full screen video and image view including notch

Harsha7878
Punch Card
Views: 519
Message 164 of 182

Pls enable the call recording and direct video call features

Nik02
Core Memory
Views: 502
Message 165 of 182

The following are the pain points in Moto One Power which should be addressed on priority basis:-

(1) Camera :- Need to have features of Panaroma and Slow Motion.

(2) Camera Night Mode (Low Light Images):- The camera software needs a major upgradation for low light photos. The current performance of this phone is not upto the mark when compared with the performance of precedessor phones like Moto G5s plus. The night images are very grainy and dark. 

(3)  Locking of Phone through Finger Print Sensor:- There shoud be a feature of locking the phone thrugh finger print sensor.

(4) Face unlocking:- The phone should have a face unlocking feature.

The main dis-appontment is the camera of this phone. We wish that motorola fixes all the issues with an software upgrade on priority basis. 

Itssudhi
Blue Screen Again
Views: 501
Message 166 of 182

Please include "Tap anywhere to capture" feature in the camera just like Moto G5. The phone being big the finger doesn't reach the click button so easily.

Rk16
Punch Card
Views: 477
Message 167 of 182

This option is already there. When u allow the camera app first time then u can see the feature.
dheeraj55555
Paper Tape
Views: 450
Message 168 of 182

Re: Moto one power camera

I really wanted more camera features in Moto one power, where is slow motion? Even the predessor phonesp of Moto i.e Moto g5s has slow motion? Really, it's a latest phone, add new features, but don't remove the previous ones. It doesn't even has a face unlock in smart locks? Really why have I purchased this crappy phone idk.

Matt-Murdock
Punch Card
Views: 437
Message 169 of 182

@dheeraj55555 wrote:

I really wanted more camera features in Moto one power, where is slow motion? Even the predessor phonesp of Moto i.e Moto g5s has slow motion? Really, it's a latest phone, add new features, but don't remove the previous ones. It doesn't even has a face unlock in smart locks? Really why have I purchased this crappy phone idk.

We've been posting many things here . I honestly don't think they will be giving any update for camera seperately ,may be they may tweak few cam features here and there with pie .For ttat we gotta wait (may be till eternity and beyond)

PS: I don't work for Motorola, I'm just a consumer who owns one power

Nik02
Core Memory
Views: 420
Message 170 of 182

We need to keep posting regarding Camera performance as I think that with persistance follow up only we can have outputs from Motorola. Moto One Power Camera performance is not upto the performance level of old Moto Phones like G5S+. 

I think the performance of the same can be improved with Camera Update. One plus has recently updated their camera performance and Nokia too with new software.  

Top Kudoed Authors