Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shahjad
Not applicable
Views: 4,629
Message 11 of 351

Re: Dual 4g volte

If you don't know about the fact then why you posting anything from your mind.

I contact to Moto official they said dual volte is available after pie update.

ankit1432
Not applicable
Views: 4,328
Message 12 of 351

Re: Moto one power camera

So it doesn't include Panorama? I don't know about the update but, they can bring this feature into Motorola one, which is about to be launched this winter. However, hadn't you checked it before buying? It should've included in the specs.

MotorolaTom
Not applicable
Views: 4,547
Message 13 of 351

Re: Dual 4g volte

@Shahjad wrote:

Does Moto provide dual 4g volte support in Android pie update.because many people comments on YouTube that Moto will provide this features during andriod pie update. 

You are correct. The phone does not currently support Dual 4G VoLTE, however, it's expected in a future update.

-Tom

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Agent_JM
Not applicable
Views: 4,262
Message 14 of 351

Re: Camera

Hi Prantick,

Welcome to the community. We are ready to help here. All camera specs, functions and capabilities of the motorola one power can be found here: https://download.lenovo.com/Motorola/Manuals/133917/3839371/motorola%20one%20power.UG.en-GB.SSC8C341...

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

MattForumsMngr
Not applicable
Views: 4,144
Message 15 of 351

Re: Moto one power camera

@Agent_JM wrote:
Moved to an existing similar thread.

It should have Panorama. Can you please post a screenshot of the Modes Menu? (It's the one you access that looks like nine boxes in a square.)

My apologies - turns out Panorama is not included at launch.

We've passed your feedback to the camera team regarding these requests, in case they can be added via a software upgrade.

Thanks.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Kishor-007
Not applicable
Views: 3,357
Message 16 of 351

Moto one power spot color

Will the Moto one power get all the Camera features like the Moto g6 ???

I'd love to have those features 

VinMoto
Not applicable
Views: 4,403
Message 17 of 351

Motorola One Power (Pros & Cons)

Dear Lenovo Motorola,

I've been using Motorola One Power for past 3 days and here are some pros and cons which can be helpful for development team to improve the device.

Pros-

• First let's talk about battery, HUGEEEE! [removed], I am impressed with battery life on this phone. It gave me about 2 days 40minutes in a full single charge. You can see for yourself.WhatsApp Image 2018-10-10 at 6.47.32 AM.jpegHUMONGOUS

• Secondly, the Snapdragon 636 performs well. It delivers responsive experience and less app load time.
  • Lastly pro would be the FAST CHARGING, the device took about 2 hours & 10 mins to charge from 0 to 100. The 15W fast charger delivers a hefty charge.

Now let's talk about CONS-

• CAMERA IS A MESS ON THIS DEVICE - The edge detection is never accurate on any potrait shots and also in low light condition it produces some noise on pictures. I used the GCAM app which has the CAM2 API but it crashes while recording a video. Although I did manage to get decent pictures on GCAM rather than stock Moto Camera app. Speaking of the Moto camera app, it doesn't have Slow Motion, Panorama Mode and also Manual Mode is not that useful.
  • It also misses out some important features like using Fingerprint sensor to lock the phone and Face Unlock is missing too.
  • Front camera also has the same poor edge detection while taking selfie protraits but works fine in low light condition.
  • Using Volume Up + Power/Unlock(also with Vol. Down) button the phone didn't took any screenshots. Is the feature missing or there is any another method to take screenshots on this phone? (I have to use Google Assistant to take screenshots which is annoying)

These were few pros and cons I found using One Power for 3 days. I hope all the cons could be solved using Software update. All things considered One Power is a value for money device and I can't wait to use it even and push further the capabilities of this device. I'll updating this thread once a month to help team and other One Power users to give some insights about the device.

Thanks. Have a great day!

MattForumsMngr
Not applicable
Views: 3,550
Message 18 of 351

Re: Camera2 API on Moto one

@prodocs wrote:

How to i start my lenovocamera without installing camera app

thanks yours

Sorry, not sure I understand what you're trying to do. Can you say more?

- Matt

UPDATE: Turned out to be a spam post....

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
MattForumsMngr
Not applicable
Views: 4,249
Message 19 of 351

Re: Motorola One Power (Pros & Cons)

@VinMoto wrote:

Dear Lenovo Motorola,

I've been using Motorola One Power for past 3 days and here are some pros and cons which can be helpful for development team to improve the device.

Pros-

• First let's talk about battery, HUGEEEE! [removed], I am impressed with battery life on this phone. It gave me about 2 days 40minutes in a full single charge. You can see for yourself.

• Secondly, the Snapdragon 636 performs well. It delivers responsive experience and less app load time.
  • Lastly pro would be the FAST CHARGING, the device took about 2 hours & 10 mins to charge from 0 to 100. The 15W fast charger delivers a hefty charge.

Now let's talk about CONS-

• CAMERA IS A MESS ON THIS DEVICE - The edge detection is never accurate on any potrait shots and also in low light condition it produces some noise on pictures. I used the GCAM app which has the CAM2 API but it crashes while recording a video. Although I did manage to get decent pictures on GCAM rather than stock Moto Camera app. Speaking of the Moto camera app, it doesn't have Slow Motion, Panorama Mode and also Manual Mode is not that useful.
  • It also misses out some important features like using Fingerprint sensor to lock the phone and Face Unlock is missing too.
  • Front camera also has the same poor edge detection while taking selfie protraits but works fine in low light condition.
  • Using Volume Up + Power/Unlock(also with Vol. Down) button the phone didn't took any screenshots. Is the feature missing or there is any another method to take screenshots on this phone? (I have to use Google Assistant to take screenshots which is annoying)

These were few pros and cons I found using One Power for 3 days. I hope all the cons could be solved using Software update. All things considered One Power is a value for money device and I can't wait to use it even and push further the capabilities of this device. I'll updating this thread once a month to help team and other One Power users to give some insights about the device.

Thanks. Have a great day!

Hey, thanks for the post. Great to get early feedback. 

We're passing on your input regarding the camera to the team. I know that we have some improvements coming with future software and I'll try to get more specifics on that.

Fingerprint sensor is, I believe, on the back, incorporated into the M logo. Please go to Settings > Security & location > Fingerprint to set it up.

I am able to take screenshots using the power+volume down key. What does happen when you try it?

Thanks,

- Matt

VinMoto
Not applicable
Views: 4,213
Message 20 of 351

Re: Motorola One Power (Pros & Cons)

Thanks Matt for responding to my post.

It's really great to hear that team is working on camera improvements.

And I know that the phone has a fingerprint sensor on the rear-end(which is used to UNLOCK the device) but rather I was asking about the feature which you can enable in settings menu to LOCK the device using fingerprint sensor. I have attached a screenshot of Moto G4 Plus in which this feature was available.screenshot.jpg

I would really love to see this feature on Motorola One Power as well.

And about the screenshots, it's working now! After a restart, the screenshot started working on Motorola One Power by holding Volume Down + Power key.

Thanks for keeping me posted.

Top Kudoed Authors