Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,699
Message 21 of 331

Re: Moto one power spot color

Hi Kishor-007,

Thanks for your interest. What specific camera features are you referring to?

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

ravimariya
Punch Card
Views: 2,588
Message 22 of 331

Re: Motorola One Power (Pros & Cons)

same here, fingerprint can lock phone is great feature in moto g4 plus, would love to see that in moto one power

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 2,559
Message 23 of 331

@ravimariya wrote:

same here, fingerprint can lock phone is great feature in moto g4 plus, would love to see that in moto one power

Hi.

This feature is not included in phones with the FPS on the side or the back. The incidence of accidental touches is considered too great. But we do share this feedback with our teams.

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Dixit11
Paper Tape
Views: 2,449
Message 24 of 331

Re: Dual 4g volte

You contacted official? Is it reliable or they have just told .

MotoDisplayFan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,970
Message 25 of 331

Moto Display

Hi All:

I noticed some from online reviews that the new Moto Display only shows the clock when there is no other notification. In  historical moto display implementations, there was a "lock" icon and one could touch it and then swipe down to unlock the phone (if it has no lock) or go to the lockscreen (if there is a lock).

Is the feature still there for the Motorola One phone?

Thanks.

ravimariya
Punch Card
Views: 2,480
Message 26 of 331

Ok, i think in that case, there can be an option to turn Fingerprint Lock OFF or ON, Thank You

Motorola Admin
Views: 2,366
Message 27 of 331

Re: Dual 4g volte

@Dixit11 wrote:

You contacted official? Is it reliable or they have just told .

Tom is a Motorola employee so his information is good. Usually, if you see the Moto logo next to the poster's name you can rely on the information. (Of course, we sometimes make mistakes too!)

- Matt

forums manager

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
smyaknti
Serial Port
Views: 1,938
Message 28 of 331

Re: Moto Display

That thing changed since the G5 series. Smiley Happy
Now once there are no notifications, you can simply swipe up to trigger the unlock action (and enter password if necessary).

This version of Moto Display supports replies from the ambient screen without even waking up the device. If you loved the old Moto Display, you will love it too! Smiley Very Happy
MotoDisplayFan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,926
Message 29 of 331

Thank you for the response.

Just to clarify, when there is no notification (but with the clock showing up), I can just swipe up from anywhere on the screen to unlock the screen (or at least reach the page to enter the password), even though there is no more "circular lock" icon in the center of the screen? 

Motorola Admin
Views: 1,919
Message 30 of 331

@MotoDisplayFan wrote:

Hi All:

I noticed some from online reviews that the new Moto Display only shows the clock when there is no other notification. In  historical moto display implementations, there was a "lock" icon and one could touch it and then swipe down to unlock the phone (if it has no lock) or go to the lockscreen (if there is a lock).

Is the feature still there for the Motorola One phone?

Thanks.

Hi.

This has turned out to be a more complicated question than it appeared. Smiley Very Happy 

There are situations when you see the lock, and some when you don't. (For example, no lock when using FPS.)

If you are asking about the lock icon right below the clock, then no -- it's no longer there. There are some lock icons for some purposes. We'll try to get a complete answer but there are several variations based on use of Moto Display or not, etc. 

- Matt

Top Kudoed Authors