Re: Your Motorola One Power Feature Suggestions

Does MOP also get this update?

Mrkachre
Token Ring
Views: 551
Message 292 of 321

No, it doesn't. At least not yet.

For some reason (best known to Motorola/Lenovo), they don't want to push out all the good features that they're doing for MO though it's also under the same Android One program. Just shows the step motherly attitude that they have towards MOP, and primarily the MOP customers.

Even some of the basic features (more Moto actions, notch hiding, navigation bar hiding etc) that can be activated 'internally' are also not being implemented though people have become hoarse shouting about it in the forum, but Moto's not interested in 'listening to the pulse'.

More ranting - yeah.
Productive - nyaaah, not so much.

Moto's line - you got what you bought.. Smiley Wink Smiley Wink
Iliyas25
Core Memory
Views: 526
Message 293 of 321

Is there someway to increase the bass limit in Dolby sound by more than 3db while using earphones...i want the full bass output for my earphones but it limit to 3db which is irritating

Plzz provide a solution or try to remove the restriction in the next update

Mark811
802.11n
Views: 499
Message 294 of 321

@Iliyas25 wrote:

Is there someway to increase the bass limit in Dolby sound by more than 3db while using earphones...i want the full bass output for my earphones but it limit to 3db which is irritating

Plzz provide a solution or try to remove the restriction in the next update

Set the Dolby settings up higher before plugging in your headphones, plug headphones in and play - do not open Dolby app while the headphones are plugged in.

dunxd
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 420
Message 295 of 321

I installed Precise Volume from the Play store which has an equaliser which allows more adjustment when using headphones.

It would be nice if Motorola fixed these issues in the software the phone comes with.
Mozz
Fanfold Paper
Views: 350
Message 296 of 321

Please add three finger screenshot & scrolling screenshot for Motorola one power. This feature is present in moto g4 plus on android oreo, but not on moto one power which is on android pie. 

Slow motion, Spot color, Time lapse & Active photos are also features needed in stock camera app. These features are present in its predecessor Motorola One & not in One Power. 

Please do add these features in future update.

RandomStranger
Fanfold Paper
Views: 335
Message 297 of 321

@Mozz wrote:

Please add three finger screenshot & scrolling screenshot for Motorola one power. This feature is present in moto g4 plus on android oreo, but not on moto one power which is on android pie. 

Slow motion, Spot color, Time lapse & Active photos are also features needed in stock camera app. These features are present in its predecessor Motorola One & not in One Power. 

One user tried to raise these same points, comparing Moto One Power and Moto One.

And instead he got banned.

RIP StarlordHarsh.

Matt-Murdock
HDMI
Views: 158
Message 298 of 321

@RandomStranger wrote:

@Mozz wrote:

One user tried to raise these same points, comparing Moto One Power and Moto One.

RIP StarlordHarsh.

It all makes sense now 🤣🤣🤣. The only logical reason why Moto one cam was not given to mop is because Moto one is being launched in India. Epic move Moto. Good one. 👍👍👍👌👌👌 with a high end proc sd 625. It's a real flagship killer. I'm going to give my mop to my bro and buy the Moto one now.

Source official Moto India Twitter page.

https://twitter.com/motorolaindia/status/1110176473548095488?s=08

Ps : I do not work for Motorola, I'm just a consumer who owns a Motorola one power
Abhi29
Blue Screen Again
Views: 155
Message 299 of 321

Does anybody has an idea about march security update? Does anyone got it already?

RandomStranger
Fanfold Paper
Views: 134
Message 300 of 321

@Matt-Murdock wrote:

@RandomStranger wrote:

@Mozz wrote:

RIP StarlordHarsh.

It all makes sense now 🤣🤣🤣. The only logical reason why Moto one cam was not given to mop is because Moto one is being launched in India. Epic move Moto. Good one. 👍👍👍👌👌👌 with a high end proc sd 625. It's a real flagship killer. I'm going to give my mop to my bro and buy the Moto one now.

Source official Moto India Twitter page.

https://twitter.com/motorolaindia/status/1110176473548095488?s=08

And the irony is that it is ₹2k costly than Moto One Power.

Kudos to Lenovo to destroy Moto.

Top Kudoed Authors