Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MotoDisplayFan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,606
Message 31 of 269

Re: Moto Display

Thanks for the response.

So, with the version of Moto Display on the Motorola one/one power, how does it work?

Assuming that there is no finger-print scanner setup, will there be a "lock" icon below the clock when the clock shows up? If not, can one simply swipe up from anywhere on the screen to unlock the screen (assuming there is no other notification)?

Thanks.

RajasB
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,512
Message 32 of 269

Feedback and Improvements needed in Motorola One Power

No doubt that its a good phone, but there are somethings missing which is making this phone excellent.

Camera(Front and Back):

1. EIS not available, which will improve the photos taken from the Camera.
  2. Rear Camera's exaggerate the colours when Recording/ Photo is taken.
  3. Images are blury as the OIS/EIS is not available.
  4. Photos taken on high resolution(16M) takes a long time to showup in the Gallery.
  5. Front Camera Photos doesnt provide much details.

Notch:

1. No Option to Hide the Notch on the display
  2. Notch slips over to applications, below is the sample image for your refernce
    WIN_20181014_08_17_59_Pro_LI.jpg

Unlock:

1. No Face Unlock
  2. sometimes Finger print scanner takes time to unlock.

Suggestion: if you add Double Tap to wake the phone, it would be nice.

Security Patch is still in August.

Hopefully all the issues are Software related. Release an update very quick and soon

gopinath05
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,976
Message 33 of 269

problems to be fixed on moto one power

the problems to be recovered by the software update are

1.provide EIS support on video.

2.make the fingerprint sensor to work fast bcz it takes around 2seconds to make screen on and make the fingerprint sensor to lock the screen of phone.

3.camera quality is not so good in low light conditions need more improvement in portrait mode,low light mode,video shooting too, portrait mode is too slow bcz it is taking a 3second to process and save a photo,shutter speed is slow and it is not the fastest.

4.provide the moto actiactions such as three finger to screenshot, do not disturb when phone is picked up during call,as provided in g5s plus.

5.the phone is not at all charging in turbo power bcz it says charging rapidly and it doesn't say turbo charging. and phone gets to charge slowly bcz the 15mts charge doesnt give backup of 6hrs.it only charges about 10% only. charging rate is too slow.

6.the depth sensor is not at all woking i think so bcz if i close the depth sensor means the portrait mode should not work but the portrait mode is woking i hope that the second camera(depth sensor) is fake one? 

gopinath05
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,865
Message 34 of 269

Re: Motorola One Power (Pros & Cons)

chech the depth camera is working or not bcz the depth camera(5mp) is a fake bcz if u hide the 5mp camera lens and open portrait mode means u can take portrait shots.hence the second camera(5mp) is fake one mention that too in cons bro.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 2,348
Message 35 of 269

Re: Feedback and Improvements needed in Motorola One Power

@RajasB wrote:

No doubt that its a good phone, but there are somethings missing which is making this phone excellent.

Camera(Front and Back):

1. EIS not available, which will improve the photos taken from the Camera.
  2. Rear Camera's exaggerate the colours when Recording/ Photo is taken.
  3. Images are blury as the OIS/EIS is not available.
  4. Photos taken on high resolution(16M) takes a long time to showup in the Gallery.
  5. Front Camera Photos doesnt provide much details.

Notch:

1. No Option to Hide the Notch on the display
  2. Notch slips over to applications, below is the sample image for your refernce
    WIN_20181014_08_17_59_Pro_LI.jpg

Unlock:

1. No Face Unlock
  2. sometimes Finger print scanner takes time to unlock.

Suggestion: if you add Double Tap to wake the phone, it would be nice.

Security Patch is still in August.

Hopefully all the issues are Software related. Release an update very quick and soon

Thanks for the feedback.

For photo issues,  please send examples that we can pass on to the camera team. Please email the originals to supportforums@motorola.com, and reference this thread (a link is best) so we can tie them back to your comments.

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 2,870
Message 36 of 269

Re: problems to be fixed on moto one power

@gopinath05 wrote:

the problems to be recovered by the software update are

1.provide EIS support on video.

2.make the fingerprint sensor to work fast bcz it takes around 2seconds to make screen on and make the fingerprint sensor to lock the screen of phone.

3.camera quality is not so good in low light conditions need more improvement in portrait mode,low light mode,video shooting too, portrait mode is too slow bcz it is taking a 3second to process and save a photo,shutter speed is slow and it is not the fastest.

4.provide the moto actiactions such as three finger to screenshot, do not disturb when phone is picked up during call,as provided in g5s plus.

5.the phone is not at all charging in turbo power bcz it says charging rapidly and it doesn't say turbo charging. and phone gets to charge slowly bcz the 15mts charge doesnt give backup of 6hrs.it only charges about 10% only. charging rate is too slow.

6.the depth sensor is not at all woking i think so bcz if i close the depth sensor means the portrait mode should not work but the portrait mode is woking i hope that the second camera(depth sensor) is fake one? 

Thanks for this -- we'll pass on your feedback regarding features and other improvements.

For number 5, what is the battery percentage when you plug it in to charge and you see this slow charging?

I'm not sure I understand number 6. Can you say more and post an example?

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Motorola Employee
Motorola Employee
Views: 2,433
Message 37 of 269

There is no lock anymore.
You can always swipe up to unlock the device but start the motion on the lower side of the screen. Doesn't matter what security measure you're using, you can always swipe up.
MotoDisplayFan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,413
Message 38 of 269

Thanks Alex.

Rameshsavarapu
Paper Tape
Views: 2,795
Message 39 of 269

1. Call recording option to be developed.

2. Camera quality is not good

3. Quick charging to be improved

4. Duel app facility like redmi to be implemented

Sarathp
What's DOS?
Views: 2,626
Message 40 of 269

Hi Matt,

People have been highlighting lots of fixes to you. Some of the simple things missing on this Motorola one power are;

Double tab to wake screen

Vibration when call answered on the other end

Capture screen with 3 finger swipe

Camera - siggestiosu already seen in different thread

Battery - seem to be good, but definitely not for 2 days. Unless the phone I got is defective

Gestures - could have given lot more gestures. Today's world, people are lazy, u can impress a person by only giving more simpler access. Think on having more easy gestures.

Regards,

SP

Top Kudoed Authors