Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rk16
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,274
Message 81 of 386

Re: Your Motorola One Power Feature Suggestions

Sir we will be greatful to Motorola if we get actual camera quality from a 16 mp camera one power. Please Consider my point and release some updates to improve camera as soon as possible. Thanks for responding our conversations.
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 1,264
Message 82 of 386

@Subhendu7 wrote:
Sir please update camera quality and feature immediately

We are passing along this feedback. "Immediately" is not possible, but we hope to have some updates in the not-too-distant future.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
AkshayAgrawal
Serial Port
Views: 1,120
Message 83 of 386

Finger print scanner features suggestions

1. Secure messaging app or payment app.

2.Use as a shutter button in a camera app.

3.A feature where you can swipe down on the fingerprint scanner to reveal the notification panel.

Yash06
Paper Tape
Views: 1,214
Message 84 of 386

There are some features missing in Moto One Power, that can solved by software update-

• No Dual App support
  • No Slow Motion in camera aap
  • No Time Laps in camera aap
  • No Panorama in camera aap
  • No EIS support during video recording
  • Poor edge detection in both front & Back camera
  • Camera app Manual Mode is not that useful
  • Poor Low Light Camera Performance
  • No Option to hide Notch
  • No Fingerprint sensor to lock phone
  • No Face Unlock
  • No custom Moto Actions
  • Only one theme for Moto active display
  • No Gesture Control
  • No assistive touch (Very useful for big phones)
  • Double tap to wake up screen option is missing
  • No call record feature
  • No Vibrate on Call connect option
rksomayaji
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,190
Message 85 of 386

Can you please link me to the kennel sources if it has been posted or give a timeline when it will be posted?

Subhendu7
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,178
Message 86 of 386

Okay Sir but update the Android 9 and security patch of September October immidiately...please and camera quality is very idiot
Matt-Murdock
HDMI
Views: 1,135
Message 87 of 386

Hey Subhendu, the Security patch of sep is available now ,if you have not received any notification then hit "check update" and you would have the update ready. I think they are planning to roll out the stable build of Android 9.0 Pie to the Motorola One Power by the end of this year.In the mean time they might roll out Android Pie (soak testing /Beta)probably by end of oct or somewhere in Nov.I haven't installed the update yet as i don't have stable WiFi at my current place and mobile data is too slow.I'd do it sometime over the weekend and will try to post if i find any improvements Smiley Happy

Ps.I donot work for Motorola im just a consumer who owns a moto one power Smiley Happy
Ps : I do not work for Motorola, I'm just a consumer who owns a Motorola one power
RNMishra
SCSI Port
Views: 1,120
Message 88 of 386

There are some features missing in Moto One Power, that can solved by software update-

Main Features :
1. Faster fingerprint recognition.
2. Face Unlock.
3. Dual Volte 4G.

In Camera :
Better optimization and more options for camera
1. EIS support in Video Recording.
2. Panaroma shoot in Camera option.
3. Slow motion and time lapse option in video recording.
4. Front camera zoom.
5. Object focusing and Better edge detection in Portrait Mode.
6. Sharpness and Details in Both Rear and Front Camera.
7. Noiseless image in Low light or night Camera Performance.
8. Fingerprint Sensor, Touch anywhere in screen and volume button to take photo.
9. Faster Portrait shoot processing.

In Moto Actions :
Some more Moto actions and gestures controls like 
1. Hand wave to wake.
2. Double tap to lock and unlock.
3. Slide three fingers to take screenshot.
4. Fingerprint Sensor to lock screen.
Etc.

In Battery :
1. Quick charging to be improved.
2. Better battery life.

More Features :
1. Duel app and Split screen facility to be implemented.
2. Dedicated icon for screenshot in notification bar.
3. Full view in youtube streaming. [watch youtube video on 19:9 ratio display (~18.5:9 with hidden notch) without black bars].
4. Native call recording.
5. Option to hide Notch (pay attention on rounded corners after hiding).
6. Add video call option in dialer.

These features are not found in the phone. Can please Moto provide an update to intigrate these features in Moto one power, these feature make the phone more better. So please provide an update.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 1,048
Message 89 of 386

@RNMishra wrote:

Main Features :
2. Face Unlock.
3. Dual Volte 4G.

In Camera :
4. Front camera zoom.
8. Fingerprint Sensor, Touch anywhere in screen and volume button to take photo.

In Moto Actions :
1. Hand wave to wake.
Etc.

In Battery :
2. Better battery life.

More Features :
3. Full view in youtube streaming. [watch youtube video on 19:9 ratio display (~18.5:9 with hidden notch) without black bars].

These features are not found in the phone. Can please Moto provide an update to intigrate these features in Moto one power, these feature make the phone more better. So please provide an update.

A lot of great feedback on this thread. We're sharing it with our product teams regularly.

I just want to remind everyone that the phone you buy is the one you get. While we do our best to address performance and feature requests, we can't make every improvement we receive. 

For example, it comes with the most-used and popular gestures we offer, and it also has a perfectly fine method for capturing screenshots. So, I would not expect three-finger screenshot to be a prioritized addition. (Especially as there are also apps that can make it easier.) In general, adding features (outside of what is including in Android OS upgrades) is not generally done. That being said, I know there will be a few things coming.

Likewise, we're always trying to improve performance when we update software. So general requests like "better battery life" are probably either inherent in the new software or not. The battery capacity is what it is, and we can help you manage it better if you are having issues.

Also, just to repeat myself (it's a big community already):

• FPS to lock screen. Not going to happen. It is too susceptible to accidental touches. We only consider this feature for phones with the FPS on the front.
  • Dual VoLTE is coming in a software update.
  • Native call recording is not part of the Android OS and we have almost never supported it. I would not expect this to be implemented.
  • We are planning some camera improvements as well, though not all requests can be addressed.

Regards,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
StarlordHarsh
SCSI Port
Views: 1,028
Message 90 of 386

@MattForumsMngr wrote:

@RNMishra wrote:

Main Features :
2. Face Unlock.
3. Dual Volte 4G.

In Camera :
4. Front camera zoom.

In Moto Actions :
1. Hand wave to wake.
Etc.

In Battery :
2. Better battery life.

More Features :

A lot of great feedback on this thread. We're sharing it with our product teams regularly.

I just want to remind everyone that the phone you buy is the one you get. While we do our best to address performance and feature requests, we can't make every improvement we receive. 

For example, it comes with the most-used and popular gestures we offer, and it also has a perfectly fine method for capturing screenshots. So, I would not expect three-finger screenshot to be a prioritized addition. (Especially as there are also apps that can make it easier.) In general, adding features (outside of what is including in Android OS upgrades) is not generally done. That being said, I know there will be a few things coming.

Likewise, we're always trying to improve performance when we update software. So general requests like "better battery life" are probably either inherent in the new software or not. The battery capacity is what it is, and we can help you manage it better if you are having issues.

Also, just to repeat myself (it's a big community already):

• FPS to lock screen. Not going to happen. It is too susceptible to accidental touches. We only consider this feature for phones with the FPS on the front.
  • Dual VoLTE is coming in a software update.
  • Native call recording is not part of the Android OS and we have almost never supported it. I would not expect this to be implemented.
  • We are planning some camera improvements as well, though not all requests can be addressed.

Regards,

- Matt

Yeah I do understand Matt that some features are possible from third party apps but all of them do not perform that much good.
Please be sure to bring these updates like-

1. Slow-mo and timlapse(as the 3rd party apps are filled with ads and do not perform good).

2. Face Unlock, more responsive fingerprint.
3. Use fingerprint to unlock(I know it can be a problem to some people bcoz of accidental touches but a button can be given to turn this ON or OFF).
4. Camera updates will be given.

5. More gestures
also can you please share that will soak test be provided for Android P ?

Top Kudoed Authors