Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one / motorola one power
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

07-21-2021

Netherlands

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 2

Your device has failed verification and may not work properly. Contact support.motorola.com

2021-07-21, 19:50 PM

Dear All, 

Motorola One XT-1970-3

SN: ***removed***

Since a couple of days my phone keeps on crashing with the message. Your device has failed verification and may not work properly

First tried to do factory reset, but did not solved the issue. 

Tried to rescue via Rescue and Smart Assistant (LMSA) but at 78% it shows flash FAILED. tried to run it 3 more times withour success.

Now not able to start phone at all anymore. Straight away comes up with the above message. 

Can someone advise what to do now? 

thank you, 

Kind regards

Stefan 

Note: Pot edited and removed the Serial number for privacy. - Sunitha

Options

1565 Posts

11-24-2020

India

170 Signins

18240 Page Views

• Views: 18240
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Your device has failed verification and may not work properly. Contact support.motorola.com

2021-07-22, 7:29 AM

@ Stefanpop wrote:

Dear All, 

Motorola One XT-1970-3

SN: ***removed***

Since a couple of days my phone keeps on crashing with the message. Your device has failed verification and may not work properly

First tried to do factory reset, but did not solved the issue. 

Tried to rescue via Rescue and Smart Assistant (LMSA) but at 78% it shows flash FAILED. tried to run it 3 more times withour success.

Now not able to start phone at all anymore. Straight away comes up with the above message. 

Can someone advise what to do now? 

thank you, 

Kind regards

Stefan 

Note: Pot edited and removed the Serial number for privacy. - Sunitha

Hi Stefan, 

Welcome to Motorola Forums. Sorry to hear about this and your efforts are highly appreciated in performing a reset and Rescuing the phone. Let me check and help you further. I would suggest you try rescuing the phone again with the help of the Rescue and Smart Assistance tool. Click here for instructions.  If you still face the same problem, I would recommend sending your phone for service. Please go through the link here for repair options. Please don't hesitate to post again in case you need further assistance. We are here to help! 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms