Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pranav926
Fanfold Paper
Views: 421
Message 11 of 23

Re: moto one power not turning on

Hi mnarang,

I am also having the same issue. When you get the solution please keep posted.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 411
Message 12 of 23

@mnarang wrote:

Yes I bought this phone new. I bought this online. Now I don't know if the screen is original or duplicate, How am I supposed to know if its original or not?

Sounds kind of ridiculous to say it's not original. Did they give you a written evaluation that says this? If they are still repairing under warranty, maybe it doesn't matter, but if they are not we can look into it.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
mnarang
Fanfold Paper
Views: 410
Message 13 of 23

Hi,

I have been told 2 things:

1. Issue with the screen

2. Issue with the battery

Get your phone checked for both. my phone is still at the service station.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 409
Message 14 of 23

@Pranav926 wrote:

Hi mnarang,

I am also having the same issue. When you get the solution please keep posted.

Hi Pranav926.

Which issue are you referring to? No turn on, or repair saying your display isn't original?

If it's not turning on, please go back through this thread -- it's not long -- and try all the troubleshooting steps we already listed. And please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
mnarang
Fanfold Paper
Views: 407
Message 15 of 23

I asked them but they refused to give me anything written. They said you will have to ask us the reason, we can only tell you then, we cannot give anything to you right away. Also emails may take 3-4 days to get responded to.

They are not repairing it. They said the warranty is void and that go talk to Flipkart, not us!

Pranav926
Fanfold Paper
Views: 408
Message 16 of 23

Hi,

My problem is referring to phone is not getting turn on.

I was messaging in my phone and suddenly phone get struck and nothing worked(touch,buttons). I have waited for some time and then I did power button long press, then phone switched off.

From then I was trying to switch it on but it is not happening.

I have gone through the chat and tried every thing, but nothing worked for me and also got the same results as @manarag.

I need to give to the authorized service center tomorrow.

.I have not expected this from Motorola . I have been using moto phones since 4 years but this kind of problem I am facing for the first time.

Hoping for a good solution

Note: On 30-03-2019 My phone got updated(May be the reason for the misbehavior).
Pranav926
Fanfold Paper
Views: 345
Message 17 of 23

Hi,

I have submitted my phone at Motorola authorized service center.

They tried to do software update but failed. 

They informed me that there might be problem with the mother board, and they need approval to start the work it seems.

They have asked for 3-4 for repair.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 335
Message 18 of 23

@mnarang wrote:

I asked them but they refused to give me anything written. They said you will have to ask us the reason, we can only tell you then, we cannot give anything to you right away. Also emails may take 3-4 days to get responded to.

They are not repairing it. They said the warranty is void and that go talk to Flipkart, not us!

Sorry to hear, we would like to investigate this further. We have sent you Private Message—please check and revert us back. Let us know if you have any questions?

Thanks,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Pranav926
Fanfold Paper
Views: 294
Message 19 of 23

Hi,

My issue got resolved and I have received my phone within 3 working days with new mother board.

Thanks to Motorola service for the speed work done.

mnarang
Fanfold Paper
Views: 285
Message 20 of 23

Glad to know that, Pranav.
I am still struggling with it. Motorola has escalated my case though. Hoping to get a quick resolution and have a working phone soon.

Top Kudoed Authors