Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Goputter
Paper Tape
Views: 203
Message 21 of 23

Re: moto one power not turning on

I have been facing this problem since today. I was surfing on internet when it got hanged. I long pressed power button, it got switched off. Since then, I have tried all the options like, pressing power button for 10 sec, power button + volume down etc, but my phone is not turning on. I have bought Moto One Power through Flipkart on 28-02-2019 and I am facing this issue within 2.5 months of buying.

I believe I will have to go to Motorola Service Centre to fix the issue. I have been using Motorola phones since 2015 but Moto One Power has annoyed me in many ways, earlier SIMs issue was there, then apps not working issue was there and now the entire phone is dead.

Seriously, Motorola needs to focus on the issues, its users are facing.. It is very disappointing.

mnarang
Fanfold Paper
Views: 189
Message 22 of 23

I agree! Even me and my family is using Motorola phone since Moto razr times and we still have like 4 Motorola phones at home. This one has annoyed me too.

They say that I have a duplicate screen which is not possible because I've never got my phone repaired before this issue. They are now charging me to get this repair done. I seriously cannot afford this repair. They say it is discounted but I seriously cannot afford to pay even this much! This is a mid range phone, it was given as a birthday gift to me just so I have a better phone with me, but Motorola service is actually the worst. They behaved like animals with us and then said I'm lying that my screen wasn't repaired from outside. 

@motorola I seriously urge you to please do something about customer satisfaction. You have just lost one more family of customers.

Goputter
Paper Tape
Views: 120
Message 23 of 23

I gave my Moto One Power to a service centre in Chandigarh, they too told that it was a Mother Board problem. They have changed it, and now it is working all fine.. But the point still needs to be looked into that within 2 months, moto one power power gave the mother board problem..!!

Good Luck for future Motorola.

Now, I will give second thought while buying it in future..!!

Top Kudoed Authors