Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
k0bieta
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,173
Message 1 of 13

motorola one still no PIE for software channel OPENEU

Hello All,

I got motorola one from Poland Plus with software channel OPENEU and no PIE update yet. There is still 1 August security update too...

Could you please tell me if you still have this situation? When will be PIE update for OPENEU channel? 

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 1,114
Message 2 of 13

Re: motorola one still no PIE for software channel OPENEU

@k0bieta wrote:

Hello All,

I got motorola one from Poland Plus with software channel OPENEU and no PIE update yet. There is still 1 August security update too...

Could you please tell me if you still have this situation? When will be PIE update for OPENEU channel? 

Hi.

That doesn't sound right. Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
k0bieta
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,095
Message 3 of 13

@MattForumsMngr wrote:

@k0bieta wrote:

Hello All,

Hi.

That doesn't sound right. Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Thanks,

- Matt

Done, but my phone carrier is Plus from Poland, not listed. 
Privacy settings are turned on.

You can look at my apps, but I think that they are not unusuall.  Also I've done some digging and this is DEEN version, compilation OPK28.63-31-1. There is no DEEN version of PIE on the internet apparently.

RobertStrba
Paper Tape
Views: 1,054
Message 4 of 13

Hi, Matt, I have exactly same issue. My profile is updated, Can you check this for me

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 1,010
Message 5 of 13

@RobertStrba wrote:

Hi, Matt, I have exactly same issue. My profile is updated, Can you check this for me

Hi.

I've confirmed that some EU updates are starting soak and then full rollout. I can try to get your phones included in the soak, which is earlier. Apologies for the slow delivery.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
k0bieta
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,002
Message 6 of 13

Thanks Matt, I appreciate that. Hope update will soon arrive. It is android one, so I was a bit worried about the support Smiley Happy

Edit:

OTA update just showed up, thanks! Smiley Happy

Pawel777
Paper Tape
Views: 966
Message 7 of 13

Hi, Matt, I have  same issue, can you help? My profile is updated

RobertStrba
Paper Tape
Views: 953
Message 8 of 13

hi, Matt,

still no OTA update for me Smiley Sad

Any chance to push it a bit?

Thanks

m19091x
Punch Card
Views: 900
Message 9 of 13

hi, Matt, I also have the same problem Smiley Sad can you help? My profile is updated

Thanks

JanuszJP
Paper Tape
Views: 557
Message 10 of 13

Hi, Matt, I have  same issue, can you help? My profile is updated. I see its a global problem in motorola one from Poland Plus (Polkomtel)

Top Kudoed Authors