06-11-2019

PK

5 Signins

83 Page Views

• Views: 83
  • Message 1 of 2

my motorola one power is not supporting 4g

2019-06-29, 19:46 PM

my motorola one power is not supporting 4g both of my sims are 4g enabled and it also shows the  "recommended 4g" option in the internet settings but it is only displaying 3g in the display bar. i even check my apn settings and they are according to my network career and i tried my sim card in a different device and it works good on 4g in other devices but it sucks though in one power tired of this **Removed** i also tried factory data reset 3 to 4 times but the problem is still there the speed of the internet sucks 

can anyone plz help me 

Note: Post edited to comply with the Community Rules. Keep it clean and civil. Fair warning.

Options

5988 Posts

12-04-2017

IN

1170 Signins

77328 Page Views

• Views: 77328
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: my motorola one power is not supporting 4g

2019-07-02, 12:54 PM

Hi gunslinger5656,

May I know what carrier you are on? Where did you purchase your device from? Have you tried with any other SIM card to see if that makes any difference?

As you mentioned you tried Factory Data Reset--did you do it without restoring any apps?

Please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps to determine what is causing the issue? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Let us know if you have any questions?

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save