12-18-2019

US

2 Signins

23 Page Views

• Views: 23
  • Message 1 of 4

"Cellular network not available for voice calls"

2019-12-18, 20:01 PM

I purchased a Motorola One about 3 weeks ago and had had no problems up until two days ago. Though everything else (texting, internet, even phone calls through FB Messenger) works with no trouble, I can no longer make or receive phone calls. When I try to dial out, I receive a message that says, "Cellular network not available for voice calls". This happens even when I have bars. My husband got a new phone at the same time I did; we are on the same phone plan and both have Motorolas, but he isn't having any trouble making or receiving phone calls. I have restarted the phone, and I have also removed the SIM card and put it back. I've checked several times for an update and keep getting the message that I'm up to date. Can anyone advise? Thank you so much! 

Options

1569 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

277 Signins

17019 Page Views

• Views: 17019
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: "Cellular network not available for voice calls"

2019-12-19, 8:27 AM

wrote:

I purchased a Motorola One about 3 weeks ago and had had no problems up until two days ago. Though everything else (texting, internet, even phone calls through FB Messenger) works with no trouble, I can no longer make or receive phone calls. When I try to dial out, I receive a message that says, "Cellular network not available for voice calls". This happens even when I have bars. My husband got a new phone at the same time I did; we are on the same phone plan and both have Motorolas, but he isn't having any trouble making or receiving phone calls. I have restarted the phone, and I have also removed the SIM card and put it back. I've checked several times for an update and keep getting the message that I'm up to date. Can anyone advise? Thank you so much! 

Hi doonecookie,

Thanks for posting and sorry to know about this. Please reset your Network Settings and see if that helps. Go to Settings > System > Advanced > Reset option > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth. 

Also, check with a different SIM card and see if it's the same. Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

2 Posts

12-18-2019

US

2 Signins

23 Page Views

• Views: 23
  • Message 3 of 4

2019-12-19, 15:16 PM
Thank you so much for your prompt reply. I appreciate your help! I have tried your suggestions, but unfortunately there has been no change. Thank you again for your assistance.
Options

1569 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

277 Signins

17019 Page Views

• Views: 17019
  • Message 4 of 4

2019-12-20, 6:06 AM

wrote:
Thank you so much for your prompt reply. I appreciate your help! I have tried your suggestions, but unfortunately there has been no change. Thank you again for your assistance.

Hi doonecookie,

Thanks for trying! Have you checked with a different SIM card as suggested? Is it the same? 

The next step would be, check your device in Safe Mode and observe for some time. Try calling a contact with the device on Safe Mode and let me know if the issue persists.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save