Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Terminal
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,364
Message 51 of 110

Re: Finger print sensor is dirty. Please clean and try again

I have a same issue.

If this is a serious issue than tell me. My phone now under return/replace policy.

Please let me know what i need to do return/replace.

-Thanks

Ryan260396
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,346
Message 52 of 110

Notification about, Fingerprint sensor is dirty

My Moto one power some times shows that "fingerprint sensor is dirty. please clean and try again". And it happens in safe mode also. Mostly it happens while charging. There is no dirt in it and I removed my saved fingerprint still it shows that, it's weird. How to get rid of it?

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 1,267
Message 53 of 110

Re: Notification about, Fingerprint sensor is dirty

[removed -- I'm stupid. - Matt]

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Zohair_A
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,174
Message 54 of 110

Re: "Fingerprint sensor is dirty. Please clean and try again" error on one power

Hi Matt,

Any update on this? I have also submitted the bug report above in this thread.

Motorola Admin
Views: 1,091
Message 55 of 110

Re: "Fingerprint sensor is dirty. Please clean and try again" error on one power

@Zohair_A wrote:

Hi Matt,

Any update on this? I have also submitted the bug report above in this thread.

Hi, yes.

This should be addressed in Pie. Please wait for the update, and let me know if that takes care of it.

Thanks.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
TaurusSplat
Serial Port
Views: 950
Message 56 of 110

Hi Matt, thanks for that update! Will wait for Pie.

Forum, according to other posts here, it seems the Pie update can be expected in mid-December. Of course this is probably tentative, but it does signal the update is almost here.
Motorola Admin
Views: 937
Message 57 of 110

@TaurusSplat wrote:
Hi Matt, thanks for that update! Will wait for Pie.

Forum, according to other posts here, it seems the Pie update can be expected in mid-December. Of course this is probably tentative, but it does signal the update is almost here.

It's actually rolling out now, and has been for more than a week, but they did slow the roll-out to be sure it isn't introducing serious errors. 

Thanks.

- Matt

M121
Blue Screen Again
Views: 925
Message 58 of 110

I got pie update.but fingerprint issue not solved,and it show fingerprint not organized with vibrate
Motorola Admin
Views: 919
Message 59 of 110

@M121 wrote:
I got pie update.but fingerprint issue not solved,and it show fingerprint not organized with vibrate

Can you be more specific? Are you saying that you're still seeing the "fingerprint sensor is dirty" message?

Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Thanks,

- Matt

M121
Blue Screen Again
Views: 885
Message 60 of 110

As you said,I did it update the profile picture.ane more when add to my stuff in Motorola community it says you don't have any device . To day I go to service centre for these reson
Top Kudoed Authors