cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TaurusSplat
Serial Port
Views: 549
Message 61 of 100

Re: "Fingerprint sensor is dirty. Please clean and try again" error on one power

I've received the Pie update. I'll monitor the issue for a few days and share my report here.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 538
Message 62 of 100

Re: "Fingerprint sensor is dirty. Please clean and try again" error on one power

@M121 wrote:
As you said,I did it update the profile picture.ane more when add to my stuff in Motorola community it says you don't have any device . To day I go to service centre for these reson

Okay, but I doubt they can help with this if it's a software bug. Please let us know how it goes.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
PCAY
Paper Tape
Views: 501
Message 63 of 100

Issue persists even after Pie Update and my Moto one power is just 2 days old.

Zohair_A
Fanfold Paper
Views: 490
Message 64 of 100

Hi Matt,

Even for me issue persists after pie update. Please try to find a solution as soon as possible so that it can make our experience of using Motorola One Power satisfying without any software glitch.

Sandeepvj
What's DOS?
Views: 439
Message 65 of 100

I am also facing same issue.. Even the Pie update did not solved tuis issue.. My motto is 1month old and the issue started since the 2 day of purchase.. Now how to fix this.." Wondering who is trying to unlock my phone with invisible fingers all the time"

ArJuNAcHuu
Punch Card
Views: 424
Message 66 of 100

Hey Matt, even after the PIE Update, its still showing the same Error message Smiley Sad

TaurusSplat
Serial Port
Views: 393
Message 67 of 100

Okay, so I received the Pie update a week ago and can confirm the issue has not been resolved. The frequency of occurrence is low, but it's definitely not gone. I've witnessed it at least 3 times since receiving the update a week ago.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 367
Message 68 of 100

@TaurusSplat wrote:

Okay, so I received the Pie update a week ago and can confirm the issue has not been resolved. The frequency of occurrence is low, but it's definitely not gone. I've witnessed it at least 3 times since receiving the update a week ago.

Okay, thanks -- this is very helpful. There was a patch in Pie that was meant to address this, so if it reduced the occurance that is good to know.

We are still working on this based on these reports that it's continuing. 

As always, please make sure to update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
kingslayer5378
Fanfold Paper
Views: 314
Message 69 of 100

I also have this same problem. Screen automatically wakes up and say finger print sensor is dirty. Kindly fix this.

M121
Blue Screen Again
Views: 277
Message 70 of 100

The issue is not solved,error message still occur. I send blug report to supportforms@motorola.com plz solve the error
Top Kudoed Authors