cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 604
Message 71 of 110

Re: "Fingerprint sensor is dirty. Please clean and try again" error on one power

@M121 wrote:
The issue is not solved,error message still occur. I send blug report to supportforms@motorola.com plz solve the error

Hi. Thanks for that report. We're having some struggles reproducing this and bug reports do help. 

If you can take one and send it, please include a link to this thread or at least something like "FPS dirty error MOP" in the subject, to help us identify it.

Instructions again, in case anyone else wants to send us a report.

Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go in to the developer options mode]
2. After the above steps Developer options will be enabled and will show in your Settings menu.
3. Go to Settings > Developer options > Enable USB debugging > Toggle On
4. Enable Settings > Developer options > Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
5. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings > Developer options > Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power down menu.
6. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
7. Then upload the BugReport to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the BugReport on the forums in a reply or in email to supportforums@motorola.com, and include a note referring to this post so we know what it refers to.
8. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time.

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Raghuprasad1986
Paper Tape
Views: 542
Message 72 of 110

Re: "Fingerprint sensor is dirty. Please clean and try again" error on one power

Hii mat me also facing same issue. I had mailed de bug report kindly look into de matter.
sandeep6554
Paper Tape
Views: 509
Message 73 of 110

Re: [Motorola One Power] Proximity sensor triggers fingerprint scanner

Did this resolve your issue? I am experiencing the same issue with my Moto One Power

Raghuprasad1986
Paper Tape
Views: 501
Message 74 of 110

Re: [Motorola One Power] Proximity sensor triggers fingerprint scanner

No not yet..

M121
Blue Screen Again
Views: 496
Message 75 of 110

FPS issue is solved by Motorola through service centre.thans to Motorola and team.
Thanks to Matt,
Zohair_A
Fanfold Paper
Views: 482
Message 76 of 110

Hey,

What solution did support center proposed?

sandeep6554
Paper Tape
Views: 478
Message 77 of 110

Settings>>Security and Location>>Encryption and credential>>Clear all credential. 

Restart phone.

It got solved for me by using the above steps.

M121
Blue Screen Again
Views: 456
Message 78 of 110

They replaced by new one FPS.
sandeep6554
Paper Tape
Views: 428
Message 79 of 110

This didn't work. For a couple of hours, that notification disappeared,but the same problem is back

paleswar
What's DOS?
Views: 397
Message 80 of 110

i am also facing the same issue

Top Kudoed Authors