12-12-2018 07:19 AM
The issue is not solved,error message still occur. I send blug report to email@example.com plz solve the error
Hi. Thanks for that report. We're having some struggles reproducing this and bug reports do help.
If you can take one and send it, please include a link to this thread or at least something like "FPS dirty error MOP" in the subject, to help us identify it.
Instructions again, in case anyone else wants to send us a report.
Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go in to the developer options mode]
2. After the above steps Developer options will be enabled and will show in your Settings menu.
3. Go to Settings > Developer options > Enable USB debugging > Toggle On
4. Enable Settings > Developer options > Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
5. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings > Developer options > Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power down menu.
6. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
7. Then upload the BugReport to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the BugReport on the forums in a reply or in email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include a note referring to this post so we know what it refers to.
8. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time.
12-19-2018 02:06 AM
Settings>>Security and Location>>Encryption and credential>>Clear all credential.
It got solved for me by using the above steps.