cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Divyansh__
Paper Tape
Views: 802
Message 81 of 110

Re: "Fingerprint sensor is dirty. Please clean and try again" error on one power

I am facing the same issue on moto one power. Thus request you to resolve it at earliest as it drains battery by continuous blinking.

M121
Blue Screen Again
Views: 738
Message 82 of 110

Re: "Fingerprint sensor is dirty. Please clean and try again" error on one power

Sorry matt, issue is not solved again it comes....please replace device with new one.it very bad experience,I told Motorola India it has good handset......I am werid about this. Please replace
Santo3
Paper Tape
Views: 680
Message 83 of 110

My phone is 4 days old & it is updated to Pie. 

The phone does not have any screen guard, still it frequently shows the fingerprint sensor error. 

When will Motorola fix this annoying error? 

Balaji_alagar
Blue Screen Again
Views: 663
Message 84 of 110

My phone is just one week old .. Initially I was getting this message only when I connected my phone to charger. After updated to pie, it frequently shows the fingerprint sensor error.
Please let me know whether this can be rectify with software updates or the FPS need to be replace ??

Kaar4u
What's DOS?
Views: 612
Message 85 of 110

Hi Matt,

Same problem with my phone as well , have updated to Pie and applied recent patches and also dont have screen cling. This seems to be issue in many of the phone.

Request you look at the earliest and provide fix.

Regards

Kaar4u

Raghuprasad1986
Paper Tape
Views: 537
Message 86 of 110

I had faced de same issue but after resetting my phone, issue resolved. Try once..

Balaji_alagar
Blue Screen Again
Views: 456
Message 87 of 110

Tried reset no luck .. FPS error still exists.. Sent bug report to supportforums@motorola.com so far no responses . It's annoying .. 

Raghuprasad1986
Paper Tape
Views: 453
Message 88 of 110

I think u should contact customer care.

Bobby1209
Fanfold Paper
Views: 414
Message 89 of 110

I too Face the Same error when I Updated my moto one power phone OS from Andriod 8 to Andriod 9.

Uncomfortable to see that error on latest update. Kindly fix it asap and release latest version.

May I know whether it is an OS related issue or Moto Sensor Issue.

Santo3
Paper Tape
Views: 307
Message 90 of 110

When will Motorola fix the annoying fingerprint sensor error?

I brought this phone because of Android One and now I don't any update coming to fix many issues. 

Top Kudoed Authors