Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
annies
What's DOS?
Views: 1,952
Message 1 of 7

unable to install

Bought a Moto power one a few days back from an online store . I am unable to download apps from play store since then (whatsapp, facebook etc). Have tried number of solutions but still not working
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,871
Message 2 of 7

Re: unable to install

@annies wrote:
Bought a Moto power one a few days back from an online store . I am unable to download apps from play store since then (whatsapp, facebook etc). Have tried number of solutions but still not working

Do you get an error? Is the play store installed or is this a China import missing google apps?

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
smyaknti
Serial Port
Views: 1,858
Message 3 of 7

Assuming you have the android one variant, If you don't then these may not work.
Try these in order (If the previous one fails) :

1. Try Force Stopping Play Store and try again.
2. Try to clear data from Play Store and try again.

3. Try a network reset. Sometimes this helps.
4. Try re-authenticating the google account with play services. Remove and Re add the account. Or, for a worst case scenario,

5. Try a factory reset.

Hope you get your problem solved by Step 4.

Unfirtunate
What's DOS?
Views: 675
Message 4 of 7

Even I am facing the same problem. Bought a new phone and it doesn't allow installing anything Tried factory reset 5 times, connected to WiFi, connected to data, updated to March update for this phone, but nothing works
Unfirtunate
What's DOS?
Views: 675
Message 5 of 7

For me playstore is installed. After update it says setting paused. Connect to WiFi. I tried connecting to many wifis including personal and public ones. But nothing worked for me.
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 643
Message 6 of 7

@annies wrote:

Hi.

That's unusual to say the least. Where did you buy it? And what happens when you try? Does it just sit there an not download, or do you get an error message?

Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 642
Message 7 of 7

@Unfirtunate wrote:
For me playstore is installed. After update it says setting paused. Connect to WiFi. I tried connecting to many wifis including personal and public ones. But nothing worked for me.

Hi.

So, does that mean nothing works? Do you get email and can you access the Internet, etc.? 

What kinds of errors do you see, or what happens in general, when you try to connect to Wifi?

Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Top Kudoed Authors