Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one vision plus
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

06-09-2021

Canada

4 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 8

Turbo Charger not working

2021-06-09, 16:10 PM

I have two motorola one vision and for sometime now the turbo charger is not working, the phones are used with the provided charger (that came in the phone box). It takes forever to charge and sometimes it just maintains charge while connected, not charging at all I have to keep restarting the phone for it to work. BOTH PHONES. Very frustrating.

Options

2742 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1173 Signins

50980 Page Views

• Views: 50980
  • Message 2 of 8

Re:Turbo Charger not working

2021-06-10, 5:29 AM

@ Camilla2222 wrote:

I have two motorola one vision and for sometime now the turbo charger is not working, the phones are used with the provided charger (that came in the phone box). It takes forever to charge and sometimes it just maintains charge while connected, not charging at all I have to keep restarting the phone for it to work. BOTH PHONES. Very frustrating.

Hi Camilla2222,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to know about this, I will try my best to help you fix this. When it's connected does it show any Message like Slow Charging or Turbo charging? Also, have you tried to check with other Turbo chargers?

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

4 Posts

06-09-2021

Canada

4 Signins

15 Page Views

• Message 3 of 8

2021-06-10, 6:11 AM

Hi! Thank you for returning my message.

Yes, I have two different turbo chargers, one for each phone and neither are working. If I keep restarting my phone eventually appear turbo charging at the bottom of the screen, other wise just the little lightning bolt on the battery sign. On my other one vision not event restart works. 

This has been going on for a couple of weeks now. The weird thing is that both phones started the same problem at the same time. 

Options

2742 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1173 Signins

50980 Page Views

• Message 4 of 8

2021-06-11, 5:07 AM

@ Camilla2222 wrote:

Hi! Thank you for returning my message.

Yes, I have two different turbo chargers, one for each phone and neither are working. If I keep restarting my phone eventually appear turbo charging at the bottom of the screen, other wise just the little lightning bolt on the battery sign. On my other one vision not event restart works. 

This has been going on for a couple of weeks now. The weird thing is that both phones started the same problem at the same time. 

Hi, 

Can you test in Safe Mode and let me know if it behaves the same? Safe Mode will start the device without third-party applications running. To boot into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, touch and hold Power off, touch OK when Reboot to Safe Mode appears. Restart the device to get out of Safe Mode. 

Thanks

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

4 Posts

06-09-2021

Canada

4 Signins

15 Page Views

• Message 5 of 8

2021-06-11, 17:58 PM

Hi! 

It didn't make any difference. 

Options

964 Posts

11-24-2020

India

138 Signins

13330 Page Views

• Views: 13330
  • Message 6 of 8

2021-06-14, 11:19 AM

Hi Camilla2222

Thank you for testing the phone in Safe Mode. Can you please check with another charger and let me know if you are still facing the same? Just to confirm if there is an issue with the chargers. So I can check and assist you further. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Options

4 Posts

06-09-2021

Canada

4 Signins

15 Page Views

• Message 7 of 8

2021-06-14, 13:18 PM

Hi! I have two different chargers and with both I have the same problem

Options

2742 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1173 Signins

50980 Page Views

• Message 8 of 8

2021-06-15, 5:08 AM

@ Camilla2222 wrote:

Hi! I have two different chargers and with both I have the same problem

Hi, 

Thank you for testing, can you please take a Back up and perform a Factory Data Reset here are the steps 

Regards

Sandip

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms