cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VC03
Paper Tape
Views: 105
Message 1 of 3

4G not working for both the SIM cards simultaneously.

I Own a motorola one vision phone. I have 2 SIM cards and both are 4G sim cards. To be precise my Secondary sim card(Jio) which I use as a stand by doesn't work as it does not support 3G or 2G. As I use the primary sim card for the Mobile data I am not able to use the secondary SIM at all. 

In short, I can use 4G on only one SIM card at a time. Is there any fix so that I can use 4G on both the SIM cards simultaneously.

If I set a sim card to 4G, I cannot set the other one to 4G as I can only see 2G and 3G in the options which my secondary sim card doesn't support.

OS/Patch version - PSA29.137-17

thanks in advance

KarlBeckman
802.11n
Views: 90
Message 2 of 3

Re: 4G not working for both the SIM cards simultaneously.

In short, I can use 4G on only one SIM card at a time. Is there any fix so that I can use 4G on both the SIM cards simultaneously.

If I set a sim card to 4G, I cannot set the other one to 4G as I can only see 2G and 3G in the options which my secondary sim card doesn't support.

Your phone is working properly.  If both slots operate on 4G, there is no way the phone can keep the service providers separated.  You could ask your alternate provider for a SIM card that supports 3G on their network, if they do allow 3G.  The #2 card (and service provider) will always be secondary, basically a fallback if you completely lose signal from both provider #1 and WiFi.

Highlighted
Liam_Macdonald
Punch Card
Views: 61
Message 3 of 3

Re: 4G not working for both the SIM cards simultaneously.

Good Morning,

Dual 4G is not currently supported on this device, whilst it is supported on some Motorola devices, the One Vision does not.

Who knows what the future holds.

Top Kudoed Authors