Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one vision
All Forum Topics
Options

AP removed right after Save is selected

2021-05-05, 18:28 PM

Hi, I have a strange bug.

When I create a new AP on sim 1 with such params and click Save it disappears.

AP name: ims

AP APN: ims

AP type: ims

AP Protocol: IPv4/IPv6

Can anyone confirm the same bug?

Options

3678 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1240 Signins

59355 Page Views

• Views: 59355
  • Message 2 of 6

Re:AP removed right after Save is selected

2021-05-06, 14:02 PM

@ PsyClip-R wrote:

Hi, I have a strange bug.

When I create a new AP on sim 1 with such params and click Save it disappears.

AP name: ims

AP APN: ims

AP type: ims

AP Protocol: IPv4/IPv6

Can anyone confirm the same bug?

Hi, 

Thank you for posting, can you please help us understand more about this why you are trying to Create New APN? Are you having any issues?

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

2021-05-06, 14:08 PM
Device is not registering IMS. More over I was trying to make VoLte working as our of the box One Vision does not support VoLTE
Options

3678 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1240 Signins

59355 Page Views

• Message 4 of 6

2021-05-10, 5:11 AM

@ PsyClip-R wrote:

Device is not registering IMS. More over I was trying to make VoLte working as our of the box One Vision does not support VoLTE

Hi, 

VoLTe support requires both Carrier and Moto agreements. It could also require software updates. If the phone does not support VoLTE on your carrier out of the box, we can ask about support, but can't guarantee it will be added. We have no way to assist with forcing IMS registration for things like VoLTE.

Thanks

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

2021-06-15, 9:53 AM

Hm. actually I don't get it. The changes I make on my own device are being discarded without my agreement.

Why? Shouldn't you ask me what to do before deleting custom AP settings?

I didn't give you the right to remove it for me neither you asked me permissions to do it on my personal device.

Options

3678 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1240 Signins

59355 Page Views

• Message 6 of 6

2021-06-17, 3:56 AM

@ PsyClip-R wrote:

Hm. actually I don' get it. The changes I make on my own device are being discarded without my agreement.

Why? Shouldn' you ask me what to do before deleting custom AP settings?

I didn' give you the right to remove it for me neither you asked me permissions to do it on my personal device.

Hi, 

We understand what you’re trying to do, however, we cannot assist with creating APNs to bypass/override the stock functionality. That being said, APNs normally can be saved. However, it could be missing information needed to be saved correctly or the SIM/Carrier could be restricting the creating of new APNs. Have you tried doing this on other phones? Do you have another active SIM on your phone? Can you swap it to SIM 1 and as a test, create the same APN on SIM-one (I know it won’t work for that carrier), but we want to confirm if it at least lets you save it with that SIM.

Regards

Sanfip

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms