Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one vision
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

07-13-2021

United States of America

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 7

AT&T upgrades?

2021-07-13, 21:35 PM

Will my Motorola one Vision still work after AT&T upgrades?

Options

3668 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1239 Signins

59230 Page Views

• Views: 59230
  • Message 2 of 7

Re:AT&T upgrades?

2021-07-14, 6:15 AM

@ Mikdl wrote:

Hi Mikdl,

Thank you for reaching out, I will try my best to help you, can you please be more specific about which upgrades you are referring to.

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

4 Posts

07-13-2021

United States of America

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Message 3 of 7

2021-07-15, 5:32 AM

Upgrades to 5G,  AT&T is saying Motorolla One Vision and Motorolla One Zoom will not work after February 2022.  We just got the Vision one year ago and the Zoom back in October 2020.  $500 worth of phones will be useless if AT&T is right.  They say the phone will have to have 4G LTE and HD voice to work.  Do these phones have that?

Options

2021-07-15, 6:10 AM

Isn't it VoLTE and VoWiFI that are required to work?

I have One Vision 2 years and 1 month, my wife has One Zoom. None of these phones suppose aforementioned technologies in Poland. Not worth buying.

I asked Moto support and they can't guarantee any update that will add support to these technologies.

I also have  Samsung form my employer, **bleep** VoWiFi sounds so clear and so good. Even VoLTE gives a noticeable improvement in voice quality

Options

4 Posts

07-13-2021

United States of America

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Message 5 of 7

2021-07-21, 22:02 PM

Upgrades to 5G,  AT&T is saying Motorolla One Vision and Motorolla One Zoom will not work after February 2022.  We just got the Vision one year ago and the Zoom back in October 2020.  $500 worth of phones will be useless if AT&T is right.  They say the phone will have to have 4G LTE and HD voice to work.  Do these phones have that?

Options

2021-07-21, 22:19 PM
These phones have 4G LTE, but not HD voice. To be precise Motorola does not includes IMS configurations for many carriers. Until IMS config will not be added HD voice calls will not work. In my case my One Vision does not support HD voice, but I can use data on 4G LTE-A. My wife has One Zoom, she also can't use HD voice, but LTE-A is working fine.
Options

3668 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1239 Signins

59230 Page Views

• Views: 59230
  • Message 7 of 7

2021-08-10, 6:47 AM

@ Mikdl wrote:

Hi, 

Apologies for the delayed response, we are aware that some Motorola devices without Voice over LTE (VoLTE) capability will lose support on AT&T in the future. Currently, the phones should be fine to use. We apologize for any miscommunication or confusion this has caused. We are looking into the situation and will get back to you as we learn more. 

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms