cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Divya91
Blue Screen Again
Views: 463
Message 1 of 6

After latest security patch (1-Oct-19) automatic date and time option not working

21-oct-19 I have got an security patch update and after that update my phone date and time getting set automatically to past year 31-Dec-2017 when the time selection is automatic.

Note: 

It is working fine if I remove automatic date and time option.

DamtheMan
Blue Screen Again
Views: 448
Message 2 of 6

Re: After latest security patch (1-Oct-19) automatic date and time option not working

Odd, received the Oct security update (reteu) as well, but no changes to the automatic date and time. Didn't make any alterations, checking, it seems I have them on automatic by default and it continues  to have the right time and date.

"A dirty mind is its own reward."
Divya91
Blue Screen Again
Views: 413
Message 3 of 6

Re: After latest security patch (1-Oct-19) automatic date and time option not working

Thanks for the reply. Even my date and time was in automatic selection while the phone got updated.

Based on your reply I have doubt with night mode option now because my night was on at that time of usage which also got switched off automatically. Need to know the route cause.

RemiAlone
Fanfold Paper
Views: 388
Message 4 of 6

Received the update to PSAS29.160-50-2 yesterday but didn't experience this bug..

My date and time settings are on automatic and they are correct at the moment.

It would be a coincidence but maybe your ISP screwed up or you had a wonky connection? One of my local ISP one had a network issue which supplied all connected smartphones with the wrong date and time. 

Divya91
Blue Screen Again
Views: 383
Message 5 of 6

Ya I too got the same update and it's issue with automatic date and time setting.  May be I should check with my service provider as you said. Thanks for sharing the information. 

Highlighted
Divya91
Blue Screen Again
Views: 130
Message 6 of 6

Your correct that was the issue I was facing thanks for your input.

Top Kudoed Authors