Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one vision
All Forum Topics
Options

31 Posts

02-24-2020

CA

34 Signins

145 Page Views

  • Posts: 31
  • Registered: ‎02-24-2020
  • Location: CA
  • Views: 145
  • Message 1 of 6

Android 10 Battery Saver routine schedule is missing

2020-04-03, 12:12 PM

One feature that Android 10 has is the ability to set your battery saver on a schedule rather than only one a percentage. I have seen this online as a feature. What we should see is below. However the "Based on your routine" is missing from mine. Anyone else have this? Mine is just No schedule and Based on percentage.

 

batteryc.jpg
Reply
Options

17919 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2248 Signins

53907 Page Views

  • Posts: 17919
  • Registered: ‎02-03-2016
  • Location: US
  • Views: 53907
  • Message 2 of 6

Re:Android 10 Battery Saver routine schedule is missing

2020-04-06, 14:28 PM

@ arecad wrote:
 

 

One feature that Android 10 has is the ability to set your battery saver on a schedule rather than only one a percentage. I have seen this online as a feature. What we should see is below. However the "Based on your routine" is missing from mine. Anyone else have this? Mine is just No schedule and Based on percentage.

 

Hi.

 

We're looking into this. It's possible this is a Pixel-only feature not available for other Android phones, or at least not yet. Let me know if you see any other non-Pixel phones with this feature.

 

Thanks for the question.

 

-Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Reply
Options

30 Posts

05-27-2019

SE

182 Signins

1357 Page Views

  • Posts: 30
  • Registered: ‎05-27-2019
  • Location: SE
  • Views: 1357
  • Message 3 of 6

Re:Android 10 Battery Saver routine schedule is missing

2020-04-06, 14:56 PM

https://source.android.com/devices/tech/power/routine-battery-saver

I guess this isn't added by default. Out of five different phones I have that's been updated to Android10, only one has this option enabled.

It's not a pixel only feature though.

Reply
Options

17919 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2248 Signins

53907 Page Views

  • Posts: 17919
  • Registered: ‎02-03-2016
  • Location: US
  • Views: 53907
  • Message 4 of 6

Re:Android 10 Battery Saver routine schedule is missing

2020-04-06, 15:40 PM

@ tys0n_ wrote:
 

 

https://source.android.com/devices/tech/power/routine-battery-saver

I guess this isn't added by default. Out of five different phones I have that's been updated to Android10, only one has this option enabled.

It's not a pixel only feature though.

 

Okay, that's interesting. What phone is it?

 

-Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Reply
Options

30 Posts

05-27-2019

SE

182 Signins

1357 Page Views

  • Posts: 30
  • Registered: ‎05-27-2019
  • Location: SE
  • Views: 1357
  • Message 5 of 6

Re:Android 10 Battery Saver routine schedule is missing

2020-04-07, 13:39 PM

@ MattForumsMngr wrote:
 

 

@ tys0n_ wrote:
 

 

https://source.android.com/devices/tech/power/routine-battery-saver

I guess this isn't added by default. Out of five different phones I have that's been updated to Android10, only one has this option enabled.

It's not a pixel only feature though.

 

Okay, that's interesting. What phone is it?

 

-Matt

 

It's enabled on my oneplus 7t pro.

Reply
Options

17919 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2248 Signins

53907 Page Views

  • Posts: 17919
  • Registered: ‎02-03-2016
  • Location: US
  • Views: 53907
  • Message 6 of 6

Re:Android 10 Battery Saver routine schedule is missing

2020-04-07, 19:01 PM

@ tys0n_ wrote:
 

 

@ MattForumsMngr wrote:
 

 

@ tys0n_ wrote:
 

 

https://source.android.com/devices/tech/power/routine-battery-saver

I guess this isn't added by default. Out of five different phones I have that's been updated to Android10, only one has this option enabled.

It's not a pixel only feature though.

 

Okay, that's interesting. What phone is it?

 

-Matt

 

It's enabled on my oneplus 7t pro.

 

Thanks.

 

-Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Reply
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save