Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Bowhat
What's DOS?
Views: 946
Message 11 of 40

Re: Bluetooth issue Motorole One Vision

Admin, you can see the rest of the thread here with others reporting the same issue. Please can you give us a status update. My incident id is 191013-000663 and I have sent a full bug log too.
Hberthou
What's DOS?
Views: 914
Message 12 of 40

I too have the same problem. 

And I don't have the dots so as fare as I know, I can't reset Bluetooth 

Please help 

Rafaelestranhos
Paper Tape
Views: 886
Message 13 of 40

problemas semelhante com o bluetooth. 

Na minha primeira caixa de som não pareava, tentei reiniciar o BT, restaurei o aparelho etc. não obtive sucesso. Troquei de caixa de som e pareava e funcionando normalmente, após a atualização PSAS29.160-50-2 a caixa que funcionava e parea, deixou de funcionar e não reproduz o audio da mídia, mesmo os App funcionando continuando a contagem do tempo da música. Também testei de tudo, reiniciar o BT, reiniciei as configurações de fábrica, modo segurança etc. testei também no modo desenvolvedor e não tive resultado positivo.

No entanto ontem fazendo o teste recebi uma ligação e o som da ligação reproduziu na caixa, mas o das midias não, como spotify, soudcloud, youtube, playmusic. 

MongooseMan
What's DOS?
Views: 855
Message 14 of 40

Can confirm, I have the exact same issue.

Bluetooth essentially stops working (to watch, headphones, car, etc) about once every 2 days.

Only thing that fixes it is a reboot.

LuciaXXL
What's DOS?
Views: 839
Message 15 of 40

Hi I have been havig same issues with Bluetooth. I previously had connected my Fitbit Versa and my wireless headphones to my Moto without issues, but recently (I guess since September update as others mentioned) the phone constantly kicks both devices off. Although One vision is not Fibit supported device, it has worked fine before, and I never hadproblems with my headphones before. 

I am now in a position when I cannot connect either device tomy phone.

I have been endlessly restarting my phone and removing and re-adding my Versa again and again to make it work for a week or so before it happened again. 

There must be a solution to this issue!!!

LeifHolm
Paper Tape
Views: 766
Message 16 of 40

I also have the problem. 

It began in the Android updat in september, and i hoped it was solwed in the october update, but that wasnt so.

So stil a problem.

It seems as if the bluetooth going to sleep, so after a time / lockscreen i can'tconnect to my bluetooth in the car, but turning of and on the bluetooth solved it for a time.

Somehow the phone stille can se my bluetooth in the var, because my "Sound profile manager" that makes my phone goes into carnode, when seeing mi bluetooth in tha car, always works.

It's just devices connecting til the phone that doesn't work.

My Fitbit watch is also always connected.

I guess it has something to do with the batterysawer function.

FrankBl
What's DOS?
Views: 682
Message 17 of 40

Having the same problems. Can't connect or reconnect to bluetooth devices. Any progress on a solution?  

LiverpoolsNo9
Fanfold Paper
Views: 665
Message 18 of 40

Having the same issue as everyone else. Add me to the list. Is there a rollback solution in the interim? I need the bluetooth for satnav for an upcoming trip.

JonasVoerman
What's DOS?
Views: 576
Message 19 of 40

I have the same bluetooth problem since september update. I send in my phone to be replaced. Should I do updates till latest or just leave it for now? WIll the update to android 10 fix this problem?

PeterJK
What's DOS?
Views: 553
Message 20 of 40

Same issue here only difference is I am on Motorola One Action, now getting into the habit of rebooting before needing to pair to a Bluetooth device (Bike GPS) . This was not evident when I first got the phone 

Top Kudoed Authors