Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one vision
All Forum Topics
Options

3911 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1254 Signins

61545 Page Views

  • Posts: 3911
  • Registered: ‎03-04-2016
  • Location: India
  • Views: 61545
  • Message 11 of 25

Re:Can not answer or make calls after Update

2021-09-13, 6:39 AM

@ Loox wrote:

Same here, after update to 11

Noone can call me and when I try to call, call screen drops after a couple of seconds. No dial sound on outcomming call sound.  Nothing seems to help.

 

Help please !

Hi Loox

 

Welcome to Motorola forums and sorry to know about this. I will try my best to help you fix this. as requested above could you please update your profile with your current phone, carrier, and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

 

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

 

Regards

Sandip



Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Reply
Options

7 Posts

04-16-2020

Poland

8 Signins

65 Page Views

  • Posts: 7
  • Registered: ‎04-16-2020
  • Location: Poland
  • Views: 65
  • Message 12 of 25

Re:Can not answer or make calls after Update

2021-09-13, 18:59 PM

Hi


Profile updated...


Since my last post i've done some tests resets etc.. now i can make calls but I can't make a call to MOTO ONE VISION.


Actually to be more specific during test i've found that when I change sim card to other one i can make calls to MOTO ONE VISION but only until poup up message sayin' (more or less) Your Sim card "operators name" is the only card in your phone do you want to use it to send messages data transmission and make calls - After selecting YES problems starts. When I select "no" I can make calls to and from MOTO VISION.

So when everything is ok and i want to enable data transmission by Manualy selecting card for data transmission (SETTINGS-> NETWORK AND INTERNET -> SIM CARDS) it also leads to problems with call to MOTO VISION. After selection of card is done it does not matter if data transmission is enabled or disabled and problem persists until power off replacement of sim to another one power on select this new card for transmission so i can put back the correct sim.

So aparently until i can get help i wont be able to use data transmission if i want to be able receiving calls...

 

HELP !

Reply
Options

3911 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1254 Signins

61545 Page Views

  • Posts: 3911
  • Registered: ‎03-04-2016
  • Location: India
  • Views: 61545
  • Message 13 of 25

Re:Can not answer or make calls after Update

2021-09-14, 14:16 PM

@ Loox wrote:

Hi


Profile updated...


Since my last post i've done some tests resets etc.. now i can make calls but I can't make a call to MOTO ONE VISION.


Actually to be more specific during test i've found that when I change sim card to other one i can make calls to MOTO ONE VISION but only until poup up message sayin' (more or less) Your Sim card "operators name" is the only card in your phone do you want to use it to send messages data transmission and make calls - After selecting YES problems starts. When I select "no" I can make calls to and from MOTO VISION.

So when everything is ok and i want to enable data transmission by Manualy selecting card for data transmission (SETTINGS-> NETWORK AND INTERNET -> SIM CARDS) it also leads to problems with call to MOTO VISION. After selection of card is done it does not matter if data transmission is enabled or disabled and problem persists until power off replacement of sim to another one power on select this new card for transmission so i can put back the correct sim.

So aparently until i can get help i wont be able to use data transmission if i want to be able receiving calls...

 

HELP !

Hi Loox

 

Thank you for sharing more information, could you please let us know when you are testing are you using the same card or two different Netowork providers' SIM cards? Also can you please confirm your Network provider? 

 

Regards

Sandip



Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Reply
Options

7 Posts

04-16-2020

Poland

8 Signins

65 Page Views

  • Posts: 7
  • Registered: ‎04-16-2020
  • Location: Poland
  • Views: 65
  • Message 14 of 25

Re:Can not answer or make calls after Update

2021-09-15, 5:14 AM

Hi

 

 

Yes, i'm using cards from the same provider. I was talking with consumer service of my provider they also did some reinitiations, restarts on their side.
Yesterday i had a chat with motorola consumer service. So we did as they said "last step" but Rescue and Smart Assistant" procedure didn't help at all so today i'm gonna get my RMA and device is going to be repaired in service. 

Reply
Options

233 Posts

04-03-2018

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

474 Signins

3787 Page Views

  • Posts: 233
  • Registered: ‎04-03-2018
  • Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 3787
  • Message 15 of 25

Re:Can not answer or make calls after Update

2021-09-16, 13:56 PM

@ Loox wrote:

Hi

 

 

Yes, i'm using cards from the same provider. I was talking with consumer service of my provider they also did some reinitiations, restarts on their side.
Yesterday i had a chat with motorola consumer service. So we did as they said "last step" but Rescue and Smart Assistant" procedure didn't help at all so today i'm gonna get my RMA and device is going to be repaired in service. 

 

Hi Loox,

 

We are glad to hear that our Polish team is helping you. Nonetheless, if you have any further questions, we are here to help. 

 

Kind regards, 

 

Sara

Reply
Options

1 Posts

09-19-2021

Slovakia

11 Signins

40 Page Views

  • Posts: 1
  • Registered: ‎09-19-2021
  • Location: Slovakia
  • Views: 40
  • Message 16 of 25

Re:Can not answer or make calls after Update

2021-09-19, 19:33 PM

Hello,

 

I have exactly the same problem after the update on Android 11. I cant make or receive a calls the whole week. I tried to restart phone, switch on/off airplane mode, remove sim-card, turn on/off roaming atc... no help.

Im able to receive SMS and have full network signal + internet 4G. 

Reply
Options

233 Posts

04-03-2018

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

474 Signins

3787 Page Views

  • Posts: 233
  • Registered: ‎04-03-2018
  • Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 3787
  • Message 17 of 25

Re:Can not answer or make calls after Update

2021-09-20, 8:35 AM

@ Frozen_ wrote:

Hello,

 

I have exactly the same problem after the update on Android 11. I cant make or receive a calls the whole week. I tried to restart phone, switch on/off airplane mode, remove sim-card, turn on/off roaming atc... no help.

Im able to receive SMS and have full network signal + internet 4G. 

 

Hi Frozen, 

 

We are sorry to hear about this and would like to pass the case to our Technical Support, so they can look into it. In order to do that, could you please DM with the following information?:

 

-Full name.

-E-mail address.

-Phone number.

-IMEI number of your device.

-Name of network provider. 

 

Kind regards, 

 

Sara

 

Reply
Options

2 Posts

09-24-2021

Germany

4 Signins

15 Page Views

  • Posts: 2
  • Registered: ‎09-24-2021
  • Location: Germany
  • Views: 15
  • Message 18 of 25

Re:Can not answer or make calls after Update

2021-09-24, 18:17 PM

Hi,

 

exactly the same problem here as well. I was hoping it would resolve with an update of the "Google carrier service" which I also received, but that did not change anything. Is there any solution available?

Thanks!

 

Feo

Reply
Options

7 Posts

04-16-2020

Poland

8 Signins

65 Page Views

  • Posts: 7
  • Registered: ‎04-16-2020
  • Location: Poland
  • Views: 65
  • Message 19 of 25

Re:Can not answer or make calls after Update

2021-09-24, 18:38 PM

Since i'm still waiting for return my phone from service - actual status is "on service" for a week now. I think that there is a specific lot of devices that are affected and there's no hope for now to resolve this issue with some patch etc..

Reply
Options

2 Posts

09-24-2021

Germany

4 Signins

15 Page Views

  • Posts: 2
  • Registered: ‎09-24-2021
  • Location: Germany
  • Views: 15
  • Message 20 of 25

Re:Can not answer or make calls after Update

2021-09-25, 18:21 PM

Hi,

 

It is kind of strange to think a function is broken because of an software update and can't be fixed. But I suppose if I want a phone I can use to make/receive calls now I have to go and buy a new one?

 

br

Feo

 

Reply
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms