Options

2 Posts

06-20-2018

IN

7 Signins

97 Page Views

• Views: 97
  • Message 1 of 4

Color Lines on new motorola vision one screen (Updated)

2019-08-04, 5:51 AM

I was using phone for approximately 15 minutes suddenly phone got heated and screen started flickering along with ghost touch (phone was not on charging). I restarted the phone and it was normal.  But after an hour faded white lines appeared on screen, I rebooted it again more lines appeared, with every restart more and more lines appeared now it is completly covered with lines (image atached). Touch is working but i am not able to see phone content ... Tomorrow I am going to service center.. 

any reason why this happend? How should i delete my data before giving it to service center.

UPDATE: I went to service center they said that it's a screen damage, maybe phone dropped .. they are blaming on me..  I explained everything thoroughly but again they said sceen is not covered in warrenty. 

Technically i think screen got short circuit as it got heated which is not my fault an now they are asking me to pay for their faulty phone 

Options

18179 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2278 Signins

55537 Page Views

• Views: 55537
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Color Lines on new motorola vision one screen (Updated)

2019-08-05, 14:44 PM

wrote:

I was using phone for approximately 15 minutes suddenly phone got heated and screen started flickering along with ghost touch (phone was not on charging). I restarted the phone and it was normal.  But after an hour faded white lines appeared on screen, I rebooted it again more lines appeared, with every restart more and more lines appeared now it is completly covered with lines (image atached). Touch is working but i am not able to see phone content ... Tomorrow I am going to service center.. 

any reason why this happend? How should i delete my data before giving it to service center.

UPDATE: I went to service center they said that it's a screen damage, maybe phone dropped .. they are blaming on me..  I explained everything thoroughly but again they said sceen is not covered in warrenty. 

Technically i think screen got short circuit as it got heated which is not my fault an now they are asking me to pay for their faulty phone 

Sorry you have to deal with this -- it's frustrating.

My first reaction to the photos was the same. Those look like impact points at the bottom, and the display appears to have physical damage. The kind of progressive loss of the display is also typical 

I'm afraid I can only suggest repair for a fee. 

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

2 Posts

06-20-2018

IN

7 Signins

97 Page Views

• Views: 97
  • Message 3 of 4

2019-08-05, 17:18 PM

Thanks Matt,

Please try to understand my side of point, If there was an impact it should have been on one side OR screen should physically damage, Or Lines should cover phone chin as well.

It got short circuit both the screen joints... I am afraid of repair because what if I'll replace screen and again screen gets burn? Service guys are only considering replacing of screen. What if there is mechnical / technical error. I would end up with damage screen again, and get blamed as if i dropped the phone again. 

Options

18179 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2278 Signins

55537 Page Views

• Views: 55537
  • Message 4 of 4

2019-08-07, 15:16 PM

wrote:

Thanks Matt,

Please try to understand my side of point, If there was an impact it should have been on one side OR screen should physically damage, Or Lines should cover phone chin as well.

It got short circuit both the screen joints... I am afraid of repair because what if I'll replace screen and again screen gets burn? Service guys are only considering replacing of screen. What if there is mechnical / technical error. I would end up with damage screen again, and get blamed as if i dropped the phone again. 

Hi.

You can certainly ask them to show you the evidence of impact. I see no reason why a repair would not be permanent though.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete