11-24-2018

GB

12 Signins

103 Page Views

• Views: 103
  • Message 1 of 7

Disappointed with one vision

2019-07-24, 14:28 PM

Been using the device now for around 48 hrs and slightly disappointed with the one vision so far , bought sim free from Vodafone I picked up the bronze model first impression was Wow nice device love the form factor etc, then it's like wish I hadn't gone back to Moto , last few Motos  owned haven't been the best tbh ,. 

First off battery drain see alot of complaints around this some suggest play services , Not sure what's the issue I have disabled play service sync and location on apps don't use and turned of digital well being as I don't need to be tracked on how long I'm using apps ,Not Much improvement tbh , worked needed there ! 

Second:  phone seems to get warm when using camera and other tasks , no idea why none of previous devices got that warm. 

Thirdly: pretty lame slow motion video recording and audio just as bad!  jeez even my Mrs moto g7 power recoreds better slow Mo , and was £100 less , nite vision not as good as hoped  , you can take some nice pics in normal or portrait but could be improved lots!! lacks alot of camera modes and filters are just  rubbish ,, sometimes simple shots seem out of focus, and previewing the picture after shot is annoying as few seconds delay to render pic leaving you to think it's a poor shot as out of focus , prob the 4x pixel tech adjusting picture ,, 

I could probably go on but that's my first 48hr impression and hope alot of thesse annoying niggles can be addressed quickly with software updates , being a android one device and stock android I would assume battery would be alot better maybe rom needs more time to settle in or there is a major issue that needs attention asap , or it could be bye bye Moto again and I've only used on WiFi so far so gusse drain will be even more over data ,, 

Options

2 Posts

07-26-2019

IN

2 Signins

32 Page Views

• Views: 32
  • Message 2 of 7

Re: Disappointed with one vision

2019-07-26, 8:30 AM

Yes Brother,

I'm also disappointed from moton one vision for those issues which you already mention and another one i have also.

I'm indian user and here this MOTO ONE VISION not supported DUAL 4G VOLTE stand by and its too much disappointing act.

Options

14 Posts

11-24-2018

GB

12 Signins

103 Page Views

• Views: 103
  • Message 3 of 7

2019-07-26, 10:58 AM

Yep mines going back to store in next couple hrs for refund think it worst Moto IV had problem wise Mrs Moto G7 power better , going back t 1+6t lol

Options

34 Posts

07-03-2019

GB

167 Signins

639 Page Views

• Views: 639
  • Message 4 of 7

2019-07-29, 7:02 AM
Hello,

I'm going to disagree with a lot of your points as I'm getting a very different performance from my Motorola One Vision.

Battery I get 8-10 hours screen on time, which is for me, is a full day charging at bed time.

I've only noticed my device gets warm when doing large demanding tasks/gaming for long periods of time. I definitely do not see any issues when using camera.

Slow Motion, I've got both G7 Power & One Vision in my household and my One Vision comes out on top in regards to this.
Options

42 Posts

03-15-2017

CO

94 Signins

785 Page Views

• Views: 785
  • Message 5 of 7

2019-07-31, 0:21 AM

I'm.also veryy veryy disappointed with the one vision I'm getting 7 hours screen time, far away for the 10 hours screen time from my old Moto one, super frustrated with the phone :(

Options

7 Posts

07-01-2019

SK

8 Signins

57 Page Views

• Views: 57
  • Message 6 of 7

2019-07-31, 18:51 PM

My previous phone was Samsung galaxy s7 and to be honest battery life is the only thing that is better on moto one vision. I had literally zero problems with the s7. Now I can't redirect phone calls, can't lock screen when there's incoming call, frequent errors when using NFC payments, apps in play store that can't be installed because of error...I will probably take back the s7 from my wife and give her my one vision since she uses phone only to take pictures of our kids....

Options

42 Posts

03-15-2017

CO

94 Signins

785 Page Views

• Views: 785
  • Message 7 of 7

2019-08-02, 16:26 PM

no body answers in this forum, very bad support....

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save