Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cloud810
Punch Card
Views: 201
Message 1 of 5

Flip for dnd

Hellow Moto, why can't I find the flip to dnd option in my Moto actions ?? I've seen it a couple of official Motorola support pages that that option is available for CONFIG in the Moto action 

http://motorola-global-en-roe.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/139773/~/avoid-interruptions-with...

https://support.motorola.com/ca/en/products/cell-phones/motorola-one-family/motorola-one-vision/docu...

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 142
Message 2 of 5

Re: Flip for dnd

Ah, so sorry. This is an error in the support documentation. The motorola one vision does not support flip for DND. We will have this corrected immediately.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Cloud810
Punch Card
Views: 134
Message 3 of 5

Mmmmm.....errors everyway Smiley Sad

Cloud810
Punch Card
Views: 107
Message 4 of 5

Still seeing those "false information" support pages...I find very difficult to understand how the person who wrote the documentation didn't had a one vision next to him before uploading that to the world ...does he write does documents just with the thoughts that he have in mind ? Nobody audits those docs after that person wrote them??? And by last....don't you think it's better to remove that docs NOW, with more time passing more mislead customers my God....

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 79
Message 5 of 5

@Cloud810 wrote:

Still seeing those "false information" support pages...I find very difficult to understand how the person who wrote the documentation didn't had a one vision next to him before uploading that to the world ...does he write does documents just with the thoughts that he have in mind ? Nobody audits those docs after that person wrote them??? And by last....don't you think it's better to remove that docs NOW, with more time passing more mislead customers my God....

We're doing a thorough review to see where we went wrong here. Clearly someone tried to reuse documentation for a different phone. Mistakes happen and we apologize for those -- and appreciate the reports to help us clean them up. 

The marketing pages for the phone do show the correct Moto Actions.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Top Kudoed Authors