cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
axel_germany
Punch Card
Views: 447
Message 1 of 16

I'd like to have more information about the security updates for my phone-GPS issue

Hi,

I bought the MOV because I thought, I would get monthly security updates with an android one phone. Now we have the 7-9-2019 and no information about the june update.  This makes me unhappy and  there is no information from the admins in other threads concerning this topic. Will we get monthly, quarterly or yearly updates?

Next point is the gps issue. I bought the phone for my coming holidays and I think, I have to take my four year old Nexus 5x. It's a shame. The thread is marked as "solved". It's not solved. It might come an update...reliable like the Security updates? 

Liam_Macdonald
Punch Card
Views: 388
Message 2 of 16

Re: I'd like to have more information about the security updates for my phone-GPS issue

Hey.

I'm not sure about your question, but my phone came shipped with May security update and I managed to updated to June straight out of the box.

As per your GPS/Compass I haven't had an issue with it SO far.

axel_germany
Punch Card
Views: 360
Message 3 of 16

Re: I'd like to have more information about the security updates for my phone-GPS issue

Hey Liam,

thank you for your feedback!  Strange....

What's the reason for the difference between your device and others?

Support seems to be absent....?

Liam_Macdonald
Punch Card
Views: 358
Message 4 of 16

I couldn't give you an answer.

Update reason I don't know if they get rolled out via IMEI batches or something.

But I'm sure it'll come.

& GPS it may just be I've not ran into an issue, because I've seen they're planning a fix in a future update. (I don't use GPS/COMPASS) enough to notice if I've had an issue, I've only tested in response to posts on here.
rafa_elds
Fanfold Paper
Views: 349
Message 5 of 16

I bought mine (in Brazil) in May 18th and it came with the April update from the factory. I never received a May update.

June came and was fine, but the July one you guys are talking about still has not arrived. Honestly, I expected more.

Liam_Macdonald
Punch Card
Views: 346
Message 6 of 16

I haven't received a July update as of yet!
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 304
Message 7 of 16

@axel_germany wrote:

Hey Liam,

thank you for your feedback!  Strange....

What's the reason for the difference between your device and others?

Support seems to be absent....?

Hi.

The updates roll out in phases depending on the region and country. The German security update is expected shortly.

Regards,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
axel_germany
Punch Card
Views: 290
Message 8 of 16

Hey Matt,

thank you for the answer. It's good, to hear from you. Will it be the June or July security update?

And when will we have an update concerning the GPS issue?

Best regards
Axel

Tcvetko
Paper Tape
Views: 247
Message 9 of 16

Well Android One phone and we are already July, and there are still no security pads for June ?!
The Noki have long received it. We are deceived and deceived clients, never more motto

dieorange
HDMI
Views: 219
Message 10 of 16

The Google Devices receives the Updates in the middle of a month. The Android One Devices (got a Nokia and a Motorola One) at the end of a month.
The first months i receive it a lttle later when i remember right. But now the motorola was 2-3 days earlier than the nokia.
Top Kudoed Authors