Options

9 Posts

02-28-2020

IN

11 Signins

70 Page Views

• Views: 70
  • Message 1 of 3

Idea, Vodafone & Airtel (India) says that Motorola One Vision does not support their version of VOLTE

2020-03-26, 15:12 PM

Hi Matt,

Are you guys hearing Indian Customers who all are raising alarms for Motorola One Vision Device from a long time. Nowadays, I am observing that all raised issues are going in to a black hole created by Motorola India.

I am sorry that I am saying like this. But, this is true, I sent you an email, but I din't get any reply from you.

All major operators  Idea (India) ,Vodafone (India)  & Airtel (India) says that your handset i.e. Motorola One Vision does not support default 4G, LTE, you will need a 4G compatible handset having band 3 (1800 MHz) / band 1 (2100 MHz)

However, both bands are mentioned in the device specification.

Moreover, Airtel (India) is also saying the same thing, that this device does not support their version of VOLTE. It, seems that these operators have made their VOLTE version sitting in SPACE.

I really don't understand that where is the actual problem, operators says device problem, device OEM (Moto India) says operator problem.

IDEA WEBSITE DOES NOT SHOW MOTOROLA ONE VISION HANDSET LISTED IN THEIR DEVICE COMPATIBLE LIST.

VODAFONE WEBSITE DOES NOT SHOW MOTOROLA ONE VISION HANDSET LISTED IN THEIR DEVICE COMPATIBLE LIST.

AIRTEL WEBSITE DOES NOT SHOW MOTOROLA ONE VISION HANDSET LISTED IN THEIR DEVICE COMPATIBLE LIST.

JIO WEBSITE DOES NOT SHOW MOTOROLA ONE VISION HANDSET LISTED IN THEIR VOWIFI DEVICE COMPATIBLE LIST.

Options

38 Posts

10-19-2017

ES

85 Signins

720 Page Views

• Views: 720
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Idea, Vodafone & Airtel (India) says that Motorola One Vision does not support their version of VOLTE

2020-04-02, 15:32 PM

The same is true in my country. I've described it in this thread: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/motorola-one-vision/VoLTE-and-VoWiFi-on-Orange-Spain/m-p/5000011

The Motorola One Vision does support VoLTE and WIFIcalling without any problem in terms of hardware. The problem is that the ROM of this model lacks the IMS parameters of the mobile network operators of several countries, which are necessary for these services to work. In addition, Motorola must request the approval of its terminals from these operators for VoLTE and VoWIFI to work, which is only an administrative procedure and has nothing to do with the hardware or firmware.

Options

17982 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2254 Signins

54262 Page Views

• Views: 54262
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Idea, Vodafone & Airtel (India) says that Motorola One Vision does not support their version of VOLTE

2020-04-06, 18:54 PM

Hi.

It's my understanding that the phones do support VoLTE on the main India carriers.

If you are having issues with VoLTE, please report them and we're glad to look into them.

The team is working to get the carrier sites updated, but the current pandemic is slowing those efforts.

Thanks,

-Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save