Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one vision
All Forum Topics
Options

2432 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1129 Signins

46785 Page Views

• Views: 46785
  • Message 41 of 42

Re:Idea, Vodafone & Airtel (India) says that Motorola One Vision does not support their version of VOLTE

2020-12-21, 7:48 AM

@ Patki122 wrote:

Hi matt,

When will moto one vision support airtel WiFi calling. It already does support airtel volte. 

Please advise.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. We would like to let you know that it does support Airtel VoLTE. We appreciate your interest in Wi-Fi calling. We do not have an official confirmation on this yet, once we get an update, you will be notified.

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

64 Posts

02-28-2020

India

41 Signins

285 Page Views

• Views: 285
  • Message 42 of 42

Re:Idea, Vodafone & Airtel (India) says that Motorola One Vision does not support their version of VOLTE

2021-01-11, 15:55 PM

Hi Matt,

Any update?

9 months ago, you replied to me that your team is working on updating carrier sites, but to date, this device has not been listed on their Vo-LTE compatible mobile handset list.

Can you tell me how many years it will take your team to update carrier sites?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms