DE

2 Signins

23 Page Views

• Views: 23
  • Message 1 of 2

Issues with Sim Card and Touch Sensitivity

2019-11-24, 11:18 AM

Hello dear Motorola Cummunity,

i got my Motorola One Vision at the 21. of November. In first 2 Days all worked fine, pretty good Phone for this Price. But Yesterday it started with Touch Issues, i typed Messages in Whatsapp and noticed it there is some kind of Lags which leads to not register some of my Touch Input. Tested it on Google Keyboard and Swift Keyboard also. Such no Difference.

Next Issue started today, randomly loosing my Sim Card after some Time. Restarted the Phone, reseted it and used other Sim Card as well but same Problem. After 10 to 15 Minutes a Alertmessage pops up "Please insert a Sim Card".

At least im not Sure its just a Soft or a Hardware Issue but i found some Topics here which stated similar Problems and came to the Conclusion i will return this Phone where i bought it when i cant resolve this.

Options

17983 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2256 Signins

54287 Page Views

• Views: 54287
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Issues with Sim Card and Touch Sensitivity

2019-11-26, 14:46 PM

wrote:

Hello dear Motorola Cummunity,

i got my Motorola One Vision at the 21. of November. In first 2 Days all worked fine, pretty good Phone for this Price. But Yesterday it started with Touch Issues, i typed Messages in Whatsapp and noticed it there is some kind of Lags which leads to not register some of my Touch Input. Tested it on Google Keyboard and Swift Keyboard also. Such no Difference.

Next Issue started today, randomly loosing my Sim Card after some Time. Restarted the Phone, reseted it and used other Sim Card as well but same Problem. After 10 to 15 Minutes a Alertmessage pops up "Please insert a Sim Card".

At least im not Sure its just a Soft or a Hardware Issue but i found some Topics here which stated similar Problems and came to the Conclusion i will return this Phone where i bought it when i cant resolve this.

Hi.

There is an extensive thread on touch-screen sensitivity here; we are awaiting a software update that should address these concerns.

The SIM issue is unusual. Have you explored if you need a new SIM for this phone, or if there is anything about the SIM tray or card that would cause it not to seat correctly in the phone?

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save