Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ed_Shevsky
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 733
Message 1 of 8

July security patch

I live in Ukraine and in my country official receller sold Motorola One Vision with RS region. And no one, who bought smartphone in official store, did not receive july security patch. Can somebody explain why phones with RS region do not receiving system updates.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 620
Message 2 of 8

Re: July security patch

@Ed_Shevsky wrote:

I live in Ukraine and in my country official receller sold Motorola One Vision with RS region. And no one, who bought smartphone in official store, did not receive july security patch. Can somebody explain why phones with RS region do not receiving system updates.

Hi.

I can look into this for you. It's possible it has not yet rolled out in Ukraine, or that it's your phone in particular that is having a problem.

Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Ed_Shevsky
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 602
Message 3 of 8

Hi, Matt! Thanks for answer. 

I updated the profile as you requested. Hopefully this will help resolve the issue.

The only thing I want to note is that I upgraded my phone to a July patch using my PC and ADB. But other users do not - they are waiting for OTA updates.

Thanks.

Highlighted
KyleshiK
Paper Tape
Views: 515
Message 4 of 8

I have the same trouble. Profile updated, check pls.

Banzai_ukr
Paper Tape
Views: 487
Message 5 of 8

Hello, I have this problem too. Please check my phone also.

KyleshiK
Paper Tape
Views: 356
Message 6 of 8

Сan anyone help? support works at the "highest" level (so fast)Smiley Frustrated

Midhunsebastian
Serial Port
Views: 261
Message 7 of 8

Still stuck on June security patch. 

Anor
What's DOS?
Views: 235
Message 8 of 8

Same problem here. Still on June security patch. It would be nice if we could get some response from Motorola about this. Considering our device is part of Android One program this situation is unacceptable.

Top Kudoed Authors