Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one vision
All Forum Topics
Options

56 Posts

08-16-2019

Finland

60 Signins

630 Page Views

• Views: 630
  • Message 1 of 7

March 1st security update available (RETEU)

2021-03-12, 18:05 PM

Current version is QSAS30.62-33-10

For me the update didn't quite go as the previous ones have gone. What I mean is, I went to check up security updates from the settings, it told me one was available and it would be downloaded and installed in the background, the usual stuff. However, when I clicked on OK on that screen, nothing happened, no download started, which is what typically happens, I hit OK and the update starts right there and then. It actually took a minute or two for the update to start downloading, and there was no issue with my internet.

"A dirty mind is its own reward."
Options

Re:March 1st security update available (RETEU)

2021-03-12, 19:50 PM

I could install the update with no problems. 

Options

6737 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3408 Signins

85546 Page Views

• Views: 85546
  • Message 3 of 7

2021-03-14, 22:39 PM

@ DamtheMan wrote:

Current version is QSAS30.62-33-10

For me the update didn' quite go as the previous ones have gone. What I mean is, I went to check up security updates from the settings, it told me one was available and it would be downloaded and installed in the background, the usual stuff. However, when I clicked on OK on that screen, nothing happened, no download started, which is what typically happens, I hit OK and the update starts right there and then. It actually took a minute or two for the update to start downloading, and there was no issue with my internet.

Sorry for the issues you experienced getting the update to start downloading. Are you still running into any issues with downloading/installing it?

Let us know.

-Tom

FYI, we (the moto support team) do not actively monitor the community on the weekends so there may be delays in getting back to you.

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

56 Posts

08-16-2019

Finland

60 Signins

630 Page Views

• Views: 630
  • Message 4 of 7

2021-03-15, 21:16 PM

No issues once it got started, installed like normal. Not sure what it was the reason it took a couple of minutes to get started, I was browsing the net on a computer in the same wifi connection, no slowdowns there.

"A dirty mind is its own reward."
Options

3625 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1236 Signins

58815 Page Views

• Views: 58815
  • Message 5 of 7

2021-03-16, 5:50 AM

@ DamtheMan wrote:

No issues once it got started, installed like normal. Not sure what it was the reason it took a couple of minutes to get started, I was browsing the net on a computer in the same wifi connection, no slowdowns there.

Hi, 

Glad to know that, please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions/concerns.

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

427 Posts

07-22-2016

Cyprus

1005 Signins

5548 Page Views

• Views: 5548
  • Message 6 of 7

March 1st security update available (RETEU)

2021-03-17, 14:45 PM
jeez... another security update... looks like A11 is in April or even May-June
Options

3625 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1236 Signins

58815 Page Views

• Views: 58815
  • Message 7 of 7

2021-03-18, 4:47 AM

@ SnoopDoge wrote:

jeez... another security update... looks like A11 is in April or even May-June

Hi,

We truly believe that waiting for a good release is better than having a potentially puzzling one pushed prematurely, with the subsequent need to carry out further work to fix bugs or improve its performance.

Thanks

Sandip

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms