08-08-2019

IN

4 Signins

159 Page Views

• Views: 159
  • Message 1 of 5

Moto One Vision - Camera Issue

2019-08-08, 7:08 AM

I recently upgraded from my Moto G4 Plus (which I've been using for the last 3 years) to Moto One Vision. The main reason I chose the One Vision was for its much hyped camera, but I must say, I'm utterly disappointed with it. Not only are my photos not as detailed as they should be (with the perks of pixel binning and all that jazz), all the photos have a predominant reddish tinge to them. I know I might sound crazy but I honestly still like the photos that I take with my G4 Plus better somehow?! I'm not sure whether it is actually a problem of the camera app itself or my display settings need to be tweaked properly. How do I fix this?

I'd become a huge fan of Motorola ever since I started using the G4 Plus. It seems almost impossible for me now to use a phone which does not have the clean stock android UI and cool action features that Moto provides. So, I really hope this camera issue gets resolved soon. Would really appreciate some insight into this, if anyone else is facing the same problem.

Options

17938 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2251 Signins

54027 Page Views

• Views: 54027
  • Message 2 of 5

Re: Moto One Vision - Camera Issue

2019-08-09, 14:28 PM

wrote:

I recently upgraded from my Moto G4 Plus (which I've been using for the last 3 years) to Moto One Vision. The main reason I chose the One Vision was for its much hyped camera, but I must say, I'm utterly disappointed with it. Not only are my photos not as detailed as they should be (with the perks of pixel binning and all that jazz), all the photos have a predominant reddish tinge to them. I know I might sound crazy but I honestly still like the photos that I take with my G4 Plus better somehow?! I'm not sure whether it is actually a problem of the camera app itself or my display settings need to be tweaked properly. How do I fix this?

I'd become a huge fan of Motorola ever since I started using the G4 Plus. It seems almost impossible for me now to use a phone which does not have the clean stock android UI and cool action features that Moto provides. So, I really hope this camera issue gets resolved soon. Would really appreciate some insight into this, if anyone else is facing the same problem.

Hi.

Can you post or link to some samples? That would make it much easier to understand what you're experiencing.

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

1 Posts

01-12-2017

IN

5 Signins

52 Page Views

• Views: 52
  • Message 3 of 5

2019-10-15, 13:34 PM

See the samples of burn lights and background dynamic range is power all the details of background are been washed out! Same happens in day light

Also theirs a reddish tint in the skin tone of photos 

Options

17938 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2251 Signins

54027 Page Views

• Views: 54027
  • Message 4 of 5

2019-10-18, 15:16 PM

wrote:

See the samples of burn lights and background dynamic range is power all the details of background are been washed out! Same happens in day light

Also theirs a reddish tint in the skin tone of photos 

Hi.

That doesn't look good. Can you provide some additional samples, as well as a screenshot of the phone camera settings?

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

1 Posts

11-15-2019

CZ

2 Signins

28 Page Views

• Views: 28
  • Message 5 of 5

2019-11-15, 7:47 AM

Hello,

I must say I am facing same difficulties with my new Motorola One Vision. The camera is just not working as good as I would hope. All the pictures have severe red tinge and it just does not look good. My old Nexus 5x was making much better pictures, even though the model is 4 years old. I am attaching a photo of cobblestone, where the effect is relly visible. It was taken on the automatic setting, HDR on, 4:3 (12MP) 48 MP / Quad Pixel.

Here are some more photos, I will try to add there any that will manifest the same problem in the future.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9pjee8EMUzk2Ucgq5

Otherwise I am very pleased with the phone, only the camera so far hadn't met my expectations.

Martin

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save