GB

6 Signins

48 Page Views

• Views: 48
  • Message 1 of 3

Moto One Vision will not vibrate for calls and texts

2019-10-12, 11:51 AM

Hi,

My One Vision will not vibrate for calls or texts, etc. I have all the correct settings on, have made sure 'do not disturb' is not on, am on the latest version of software, have turned on and off, etc. 

It will not vibrate in vibrate mode and will also not vibrate when on loud with vibrate on.

Please can you help?

Options

17932 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2249 Signins

54007 Page Views

• Views: 54007
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Moto One Vision will not vibrate for calls and texts

2019-10-14, 15:11 PM

wrote:

Hi,

My One Vision will not vibrate for calls or texts, etc. I have all the correct settings on, have made sure 'do not disturb' is not on, am on the latest version of software, have turned on and off, etc. 

It will not vibrate in vibrate mode and will also not vibrate when on loud with vibrate on.

Please can you help?

Hi.

Let's first just check the vibrate to make sure it's working, period. You can do that in Moto Help app > Device diagnosis > Hardware test > Vibrate. If that fails, we know it's something that will need to be repaired. If it passes, it's a setting issue, like you said.

If it does pass, the next thing I would do is test in Safe Mode to see if this is an app issue. To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up. Then, while in Safe Mode, call and text yourself to see what happens.

Let me know. Thanks.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

3 Posts

10-12-2019

GB

6 Signins

48 Page Views

• Views: 48
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Moto One Vision will not vibrate for calls and texts

2019-12-14, 9:22 AM

Hi Matt,

Sorry for the delay. I've tested the vibrate function with the help app and it works fine. I put it into safe mode and no change. What I have discovered is that in safe mode or normal mode the phone will vibrate when the call sound is on, but when I put it in vibrate mode it won't vibrate. It's really odd. 

Any further thoughts?

Thanks

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save