Options

44 Posts

06-28-2017

IN

85 Signins

579 Page Views

• Views: 579
  • Message 1 of 4

Moto please look more depth in to touch issue.

2021-01-13, 15:25 PM

Touch problem persists since I bought the device . Please check with more depth or from user point of view. 

This problem doesn't persists all the time for me at below circumstances

1. Using mobile while charging with more pressure I mean more applications simultaneously.

2. Keeping more pressure with. Applications .

I face maximum 1& 2 regularly  *my opinion is something wrong with processor used in mobile ie> samsung processor cannot handle or mis working.

You should keep in mind user install many applications useful them and while you make a test with basic applications it may not be seen . So please look for user point of view motorola. I used moto z play , moto one power, moto m , no were I seen this type of problem may be same applications also.

So please rethink of it.

Sai
Options

2952 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

392 Signins

27360 Page Views

• Views: 27360
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Moto please look more depth in to touch issue.

2021-01-15, 10:50 AM

@ Saikumar69 wrote:

Touch problem persists since I bought the device . Please check with more depth or from user point of view. 

This problem doesn' persists all the time for me at below circumstances

1. Using mobile while charging with more pressure I mean more applications simultaneously.

2. Keeping more pressure with. Applications .

I face maximum 1& 2 regularly  *my opinion is something wrong with processor used in mobile ie> samsung processor cannot handle or mis working.

You should keep in mind user install many applications useful them and while you make a test with basic applications it may not be seen . So please look for user point of view motorola. I used moto z play , moto one power, moto m , no were I seen this type of problem may be same applications also.

So please rethink of it.

Hello,

Thanks for writing to us! I will try my best to assist you with your concern. Before going forward, please help me understand when you say "more pressure", do you mean you have to press the display harder? Does the screen become irresponsive?

Are you facing this issue with all the applications or only a few? If yes, can you tell us a few apps so we can test ourselves?

Let me know for further assistance.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

44 Posts

06-28-2017

IN

85 Signins

579 Page Views

• Message 3 of 4

2021-01-15, 10:57 AM

Under pressure refer to using or switching between apps  continuously which makes that apps to hold  some data after switching to another app  mainly happens while charging .

Applications like upstock , Amazon , flipkart , chrome etc .

I face oftenly . 

Sai
Options

44 Posts

06-28-2017

IN

85 Signins

579 Page Views

• Message 4 of 4

2021-01-17, 6:22 AM

I am attaching some pictures those happened when I unlocked after charging my device . Two images one directly /automatically caused  I used volume and Power button to take screenshots. I have to restart every time when I face this situation , but circumstances differ.

Please look properly and there is no screen guard . Please don't tell me to reset if you can solve this issue I will provide you  an images. If u just say reset I wnt be providing you images simply waste of time. If you have been working on this issue reply me to provide images.

Sai
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms