Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
kspatil
Blue Screen Again
Views: 274
Message 1 of 4

Motorola one vision WiFi issue

WiFi is always disconnecting. Most of time if mobile is locked Wi-Fi will be disconnected. I have tried resetting network settings. And also I checked in safe mode also same issue. Didn't get any proper solution from Motorola. 

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 222
Message 2 of 4

Re: Motorola one vision WiFi issue

@kspatil wrote:

WiFi is always disconnecting. Most of time if mobile is locked Wi-Fi will be disconnected. I have tried resetting network settings. And also I checked in safe mode also same issue. Didn't get any proper solution from Motorola. 

Hi.

Can you tell us what router make and model you are using, and more details about your issue? Glad to try and help.

Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
kspatil
Blue Screen Again
Views: 101
Message 3 of 4

Still now I didn't get any solution for this issue.. still facing WiFi disconnecting while mobile locked.
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 92
Message 4 of 4

@kspatil wrote:
Still now I didn't get any solution for this issue.. still facing WiFi disconnecting while mobile locked.

Hi.

Because you never responded to my post we didn't follow up. We still don't have any details about the router, etc.

Do you keep the phone wifi on all the time? Or do you turn it on when you want to use it?

There is more we can look at but it will require some help/feedback from you.

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Top Kudoed Authors