07-21-2019

NL

9 Signins

89 Page Views

• Views: 89
  • Message 1 of 5

Motorola one vision turbo power not working

2019-12-23, 17:34 PM

The Motorola turbo power was working fine after a few weeks ago, I realized that whenever I charged my phone, it charged much slower and the turbo power notification on the bottom of the screen was no longer there. I have only used the stock charger and checked with someone else's (with the same Motorola charger version that supports turbo power) to see if my charger was just defective but nothing changed. I also highly doubt something like dust damaged my charging port since my phone case protects it. I am pretty sure the latest update has something to do with this problem and I would be very happy if you could come up with a solution for this. Thank you :)

Solved! See the solution
Options

17886 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2244 Signins

53637 Page Views

• Views: 53637
  • Message 2 of 5

Re: Motorola one vision turbo power not working

2019-12-23, 18:20 PM

wrote:

The Motorola turbo power was working fine after a few weeks ago, I realized that whenever I charged my phone, it charged much slower and the turbo power notification on the bottom of the screen was no longer there. I have only used the stock charger and checked with someone else's (with the same Motorola charger version that supports turbo power) to see if my charger was just defective but nothing changed. I also highly doubt something like dust damaged my charging port since my phone case protects it. I am pretty sure the latest update has something to do with this problem and I would be very happy if you could come up with a solution for this. Thank you :)

Hi.

I guess it's possible, but I doubt it's the update. If you have tried it in different wall sockets, etc., then my first guess would be that the charger itself may have a problem. Let me see if we can help with that.

At this point, you never see the little "Turbocharging" message, right?

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

5 Posts

07-21-2019

NL

9 Signins

89 Page Views

• Message 3 of 5

2019-12-23, 18:44 PM
Hi Matt, thanks for the reply,

See I thought there was a problem with the charger but I tried charging my phone with multiple Motorola chargers which were all identical and the problem remained...

Yes the turbocharging message doesn't pop up anymore.
Options

5 Posts

07-31-2019

PL

25 Signins

176 Page Views

• Views: 176
  • Message 4 of 5

2019-12-23, 21:31 PM

I've had the same issue after update. Try to reboot phone. It helped me.

Pity that updates are causing this problem thought. 

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

5 Posts

07-21-2019

NL

9 Signins

89 Page Views

• Message 5 of 5

2019-12-23, 22:24 PM

Wow a reboot did the job! Weird that I tried this before and it didn't work last time but when I tried again this time it worked! :/

Thanks a lot :)

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save