Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one vision
All Forum Topics
Options

27 Posts

03-30-2017

Germany

38 Signins

301 Page Views

• Views: 301
  • Message 21 of 30

Re: Motorola vision spontaneous shut down

2020-01-16, 19:03 PM

Hello @MattForumsMngr,

here I just send you a bugreport.

Most times when I leave my car using bluetooth the phone powers off. 

The phone is enabled with android car too, but I don't use it in this drives. So USB is not connected.

Only juping in the car driving and leaving. With enabled bluetooth afterwards the phone is off. (In the car it's on!)

Hope you find some point...

Has anyone a reason? Or solution?

Options

27 Posts

03-30-2017

Germany

38 Signins

301 Page Views

• Views: 301
  • Message 22 of 30

2020-02-19, 7:37 AM

For me it is fixed since update to Android 10!

Options

20124 Posts

02-03-2016

United States of America

2591 Signins

65258 Page Views

• Views: 65258
  • Message 23 of 30

2020-02-19, 15:09 PM

wrote:

For me it is fixed since update to Android 10!

Great news! Thanks for letting me know. Appreciate the bug report.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

1 Posts

01-29-2021

India

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 24 of 30

Re:Motorola vision spontaneous shut down

2021-01-29, 1:44 AM

My phone automatically shuts down

Options

3692 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1241 Signins

59510 Page Views

• Views: 59510
  • Message 25 of 30

2021-01-29, 5:19 AM

@ Tam007 wrote:

Hi,

Thank you for posting, sorry to hear about that. Let me help you. Try calibrating your battery. To calibrate the battery Hold the power button until the phone reboots > Plug into the supplied charger > Charge to 100% > Leave on the charger for at least an additional hour. See if it helps.

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

144 Posts

12-08-2019

India

124 Signins

1268 Page Views

• Views: 1268
  • Message 26 of 30

2021-01-29, 7:11 AM

My moto one vision shut down while whatsapp video call when i using to send pictures my phone automatically restart

Options

244 Posts

02-10-2017

Portugal

232 Signins

1212 Page Views

• Views: 1212
  • Message 27 of 30

2021-01-29, 10:14 AM

I already shared the same issue. Mine happens the same, and when i press the power button to fire it up again, the phone soes not react. The only way to do it is to force a reboot holding the power key longer than then 15 sec.

It happened more than once ocassionaly i think i already reported this  bug. My guess is, this an android 10 related problem with the phone , maybe heat. mot shoudn´t have gone for the exynos on this one.....

Options

3692 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1241 Signins

59510 Page Views

• Message 28 of 30

2021-02-01, 4:16 AM

@ Tam007 wrote:

Hi, 

If you have tried battery calibration and does not work then I would suggest submitting your device to service for repair. Please do let us know if need help with service center details.

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

3692 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1241 Signins

59510 Page Views

• Message 29 of 30

2021-02-01, 4:19 AM

@ Jayu1907 wrote:

My moto one vision shut down while whatsapp video call when i using to send pictures my phone automatically restart

Hi,

Please update your profile with the current phone, carrier, Both IMEI  and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > System > Motorola Privacy is on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems. 

Need help updating your profile? See here for the instruction

Also Can you please confirm this only happens when trying to make a video call with Whatsapp? If so get we would need a Bug report after recovering/rebooting.

Regards

Sandip

Options

3692 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1241 Signins

59510 Page Views

• Message 30 of 30

2021-02-01, 4:23 AM

@ HenriqueM wrote:

I already shared the same issue. Mine happens the same, and when i press the power button to fire it up again, the phone soes not react. The only way to do it is to force a reboot holding the power key longer than then 15 sec.

It happened more than once ocassionaly i think i already reported this  bug. My guess is, this an android 10 related problem with the phone , maybe heat. mot shoudn´t have gone for the exynos on this one.....

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear about this. Can you please let us know are seeing the same issue as mentioned by Jayu1907 ? if yes 

Please send me a bug report so we can ask them to check and analyze this behavior. 

About Phone > Tap on Build number 7 times > enter PIN/Password \r\nGo to Settings > System > Advanced > Developer Options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On\r\nEnable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On\r\nOnce the issue is reproduced: Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power down menu.\r\nWait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.\r\nOnce the report is completed you will have another notification that says Bug report #x captured Tap to share your bug report. a. Tap on the notification > OK > Save to drive > if prompted Allow > Save\r\n\r\nOnce the report is uploaded to drive you will have a notification from Drive that says 1 file uploaded. a. Tap on the notification > Tap on 3 dots to the right of the bug report file you just uploaded > Tap on share > Tap on lock on bottom left > Change > Viewer > Change again > Copy link\r\n\r\nPlease send me the bug report via private message.\r\n\r\n\r\nProvide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the local time when you observed the behavior. "}" data-sheets-userformat="{"2":769,"3":{"1":0},"11":4,"12":0}">To capture Bug Report:

Go to Settings > About Phone > Tap on Build number 7 times > enter PIN/Password
Go to Settings > System > Advanced > Developer Options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On
Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
Once the issue is reproduced: Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power-down menu.
Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
Once the report is completed you will have another notification that says Bug report #x captured Tap to share your bug report. a. Tap on the notification > OK > Save to drive > if prompted Allow > Save
Once the report is uploaded to drive you will have a notification from Drive that says 1 file uploaded. a. Tap on the notification > Tap on 3 dots to the right of the bug report file you just uploaded > Tap on share > Tap on a lock on the bottom left > Change > Viewer > Change again > Copy link

Please send me the bug report via private message.
Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the local time when you observed the behavior.

About Phone > Tap on Build number 7 times > enter PIN/Password \r\nGo to Settings > System > Advanced > Developer Options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On\r\nEnable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On\r\nOnce the issue is reproduced: Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power down menu.\r\nWait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.\r\nOnce the report is completed you will have another notification that says Bug report #x captured Tap to share your bug report. a. Tap on the notification > OK > Save to drive > if prompted Allow > Save\r\n\r\nOnce the report is uploaded to drive you will have a notification from Drive that says 1 file uploaded. a. Tap on the notification > Tap on 3 dots to the right of the bug report file you just uploaded > Tap on share > Tap on lock on bottom left > Change > Viewer > Change again > Copy link\r\n\r\nPlease send me the bug report via private message.\r\n\r\n\r\nProvide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the local time when you observed the behavior. "}" data-sheets-userformat="{"2":769,"3":{"1":0},"11":4,"12":0}">Regards

About Phone > Tap on Build number 7 times > enter PIN/Password \r\nGo to Settings > System > Advanced > Developer Options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On\r\nEnable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On\r\nOnce the issue is reproduced: Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power down menu.\r\nWait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.\r\nOnce the report is completed you will have another notification that says Bug report #x captured Tap to share your bug report. a. Tap on the notification > OK > Save to drive > if prompted Allow > Save\r\n\r\nOnce the report is uploaded to drive you will have a notification from Drive that says 1 file uploaded. a. Tap on the notification > Tap on 3 dots to the right of the bug report file you just uploaded > Tap on share > Tap on lock on bottom left > Change > Viewer > Change again > Copy link\r\n\r\nPlease send me the bug report via private message.\r\n\r\n\r\nProvide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the local time when you observed the behavior. "}" data-sheets-userformat="{"2":769,"3":{"1":0},"11":4,"12":0}">Sandip

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms