Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one vision
All Forum Topics
Options

35 Posts

06-28-2018

India

113 Signins

823 Page Views

• Views: 823
  • Message 11 of 21

Re:Split screen new bug i discovered after the 11 update

2021-09-06, 11:14 AM

Hey I just found another bug related to System Navigation and Gestures. While using one button navigation and a custom launcher ( Hyperion launcher in my case) you won't be able to kill apps from recent app section one by one. It is only possible to clear them all through clear all button which shows in recent section at the very left end. @SnoopDoge   can you check this for me if it is same fr you. Thankx in advance.

Options

3970 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1258 Signins

62125 Page Views

• Views: 62125
  • Message 12 of 21

2021-09-15, 4:41 AM

@ SnoopDoge wrote:

@ MotorolaTom wrote:

@ Agent_Sandeep wrote:

@ SnoopDoge wrote:

@ Shahjad wrote:

But for me it's works fine .

Everything fine till now smooth enough.

After update camera section was little bit slow but later its works fine .

Navigation gesture all things are going well. 

Everything it works fins, even the screenshot option under the recent apps is more practical sometimes that the one we had in the power menu back in 10, but this Google search bar in split screen i used it a lot, and having it bugged is annoying

Hi, 

Thank you for reporting, let me check on this and get back. 

Regards

Sandip

Hello, so I noticed on the Android 10 screenshots you were using Gesture Navigation, however on Android 11, you're using 3-button navigation. It does appear there might be something going on with the search bar getting blocked by the 3-button navigation. however, if you turn on Gesture navigation again, the search bar doesn't get hidden and can be accessed. I don't have the motorola one vision, but I was able to reproduce this on the motorola one action.  Please try switching back to gesture navigation and let me know if that's better? Either way, we will still report it on our end, but can't guarantee there will be any changes to the current UX/UI.

Thanks,

Tom

Ok, I just tried Motorola's one button solution, it's way worse than expected

Watch the video below, I think this one needs an update

Hi, 

Sorry for the delay,  could please help us understand more about this, Does it happen with try any other apps? If not tested can you please check and let us know if this happens with apps. 

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

428 Posts

07-22-2016

Cyprus

1006 Signins

5553 Page Views

• Views: 5553
  • Message 13 of 21

2021-09-15, 5:00 AM

@ Agent_Sandeep wrote:

@ SnoopDoge wrote:

@ MotorolaTom wrote:

@ Agent_Sandeep wrote:

@ SnoopDoge wrote:

@ Shahjad wrote:

Everything it works fins, even the screenshot option under the recent apps is more practical sometimes that the one we had in the power menu back in 10, but this Google search bar in split screen i used it a lot, and having it bugged is annoying

Hi, 

Regards

Sandip

Hello, so I noticed on the Android 10 screenshots you were using Gesture Navigation, however on Android 11, you're using 3-button navigation. It does appear there might be something going on with the search bar getting blocked by the 3-button navigation. however, if you turn on Gesture navigation again, the search bar doesn't get hidden and can be accessed. I don't have the motorola one vision, but I was able to reproduce this on the motorola one action.  Please try switching back to gesture navigation and let me know if that's better? Either way, we will still report it on our end, but can't guarantee there will be any changes to the current UX/UI.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi, 

Sorry for the delay,  could please help us understand more about this, Does it happen with try any other apps? If not tested can you please check and let us know if this happens with apps. 

Regards

Sandip

Only happens with the Google app, the split screen after the update is bugged anyways, it's lagging

Options

6998 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3427 Signins

86946 Page Views

• Views: 86946
  • Message 14 of 21

2021-09-15, 13:37 PM

@ SnoopDoge wrote:

@ Agent_Sandeep wrote:

@ SnoopDoge wrote:

@ MotorolaTom wrote:

@ Agent_Sandeep wrote:

@ SnoopDoge wrote:

@ Shahjad wrote:

Hi, 

Regards

Sandip

Thanks,

Tom

Hi, 

Regards

Sandip

Only happens with the Google app, the split screen after the update is bugged anyways, it's lagging

I'm sorry, we looked at the video and it's not clear what the issue is that you're facing. It's a short video and things are happening quickly in the video. Can you give a clearer description of the issue you're facing? We want to make sure we understand so we can better assist you.

Thank you,

Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

428 Posts

07-22-2016

Cyprus

1006 Signins

5553 Page Views

• Message 15 of 21

2021-09-15, 13:47 PM

@ MotorolaTom wrote:

@ SnoopDoge wrote:

@ Agent_Sandeep wrote:

@ SnoopDoge wrote:

@ MotorolaTom wrote:

@ Agent_Sandeep wrote:

@ SnoopDoge wrote:

@ Shahjad wrote:

Hi, 

Regards

Sandip

Thanks,

Tom

Hi, 

Regards

Sandip

I'm sorry, we looked at the video and it's not clear what the issue is that you're facing. It's a short video and things are happening quickly in the video. Can you give a clearer description of the issue you're facing? We want to make sure we understand so we can better assist you.

Thank you,

Tom

When I use the swipe to split gesture (or use the Normal split screen) I can't access Google app because either the search bar is hidden under the buttons, be it 3 buttons or any option, I tried heading to the Google app itself from the app drawer but still won't let me use the search, the video is fast because it doesn't make sense and the keyboard and screen keep jumping up and down to the point it sometimes lags the phone, it's not an issue with the Google app, because using the split screen after 11 update has some issues and causes lag to the phone

Options

3970 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1258 Signins

62125 Page Views

• Message 16 of 21

2021-09-16, 14:28 PM

Hi, 

We would like to ask for a bug report in order for us to investigate further. The bug report will collect information about your current device state.

1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go into the developer options mode]
2. After the above steps Developer options will be enabled.
3. Go to Settings ->System -> Advanced -> Developer options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On
4. Enable Settings -> System -> Advanced -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
5. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings -> System -> Advanced -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power-down menu.
6. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
7. Then upload the BugReport to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the bug report on the forums in a reply.
8. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time.

Thanks

Sandip

Options

428 Posts

07-22-2016

Cyprus

1006 Signins

5553 Page Views

• Message 17 of 21

2021-09-16, 16:49 PM

@ Agent_Sandeep wrote:

Hi, 

We would like to ask for a bug report in order for us to investigate further. The bug report will collect information about your current device state.

1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go into the developer options mode]
3. Go to Settings ->System -> Advanced -> Developer options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On
4. Enable Settings -> System -> Advanced -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
5. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings -> System -> Advanced -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power-down menu.
6. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
7. Then upload the BugReport to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the bug report on the forums in a reply.
8. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time.

Thanks

Sandip

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pBg0uKk_WjHxC7I60TY8K4Pi2afIb-3G/view?usp=drivesdk

When I use the swipe to split gesture (or use the Normal split screen) I can't access Google app because either the search bar is hidden under the buttons, be it 3 buttons or any option, I tried heading to the Google app itself from the app drawer but still won't let me use the search, the video is fast because it doesn't make sense and the keyboard and screen keep jumping up and down to the point it sometimes lags the phone, it's not an issue with the Google app, because using the split screen after 11 update has some issues and causes lag to the phone

Options

3970 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1258 Signins

62125 Page Views

• Message 18 of 21

2021-09-17, 4:38 AM

@ SnoopDoge wrote:

@ Agent_Sandeep wrote:

Hi, 

Thanks

Sandip

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pBg0uKk_WjHxC7I60TY8K4Pi2afIb-3G/view?usp=drivesdk

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the bug report we would request you to Enable the link-sharing so that we can access it. 

Regards

Sandip

Options

428 Posts

07-22-2016

Cyprus

1006 Signins

5553 Page Views

• Message 19 of 21

2021-09-17, 7:23 AM

@ Agent_Sandeep wrote:

@ SnoopDoge wrote:

@ Agent_Sandeep wrote:

Hi, 

Thanks

Sandip

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the bug report we would request you to Enable the link-sharing so that we can access it. 

Regards

Sandip

Ah sorry my bad, access granted

Options

3970 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1258 Signins

62125 Page Views

• Message 20 of 21

2021-09-20, 6:07 AM

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the access, and video we'll escalate it. Also, we would like to inform you that the escalation process is not quick, but @AgentSunitha   will be in contact should our engineers have any questions or we receive any feedback we can share. 

Regards

Sandip

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms