10-27-2019

BR

1 Signins

19 Page Views

• Views: 19
  • Message 1 of 2

OEM unlocked is greyed out

2019-10-27, 4:01 AM

I'm proceeding to unlock my one vision's bootloader. Everything went fine as far as the motorola tutorial goes, however, I'm unable to select oem unlock under developer settings. I'm sure that the phone is unlockable; it's a retail model and the motorola website has sent me the unlock code already. I've tried factory resetting to no avail as well.

Options

17986 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2256 Signins

54297 Page Views

• Views: 54297
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: OEM unlocked is greyed out

2019-10-30, 13:23 PM

wrote:

I'm proceeding to unlock my one vision's bootloader. Everything went fine as far as the motorola tutorial goes, however, I'm unable to select oem unlock under developer settings. I'm sure that the phone is unlockable; it's a retail model and the motorola website has sent me the unlock code already. I've tried factory resetting to no avail as well.

Hi.

Let me look into this. Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well. Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Can you confirm that you followed the directions here?

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save