Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Barry94
What's DOS?
Views: 101
Message 1 of 4

One vision vibration and gps not working

I used the help app to check my hardware and the vibration isn't working it said I should contact you guys for a fix.

I also noticed that while Google maps can find me sometimes it is unable to follow me during travels so I only see my start and end location it doesn't travel with me. Would there also be a fix for that

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 61
Message 2 of 4

Re: One vision vibration and gps not working

@Barry94 wrote:

I used the help app to check my hardware and the vibration isn't working it said I should contact you guys for a fix.

I also noticed that while Google maps can find me sometimes it is unable to follow me during travels so I only see my start and end location it doesn't travel with me. Would there also be a fix for that

Hi Barry!

I am really sorry to hear that. It sounds like your phone will need a repair for your vibration issue, so I would be really grateful if you could send me a DM with the following information:

-Full name

-IMEI of your device

- Phone number

-POP of your device. 

Once I have all of these, we will be able to arrange a repair for you. As for your GPS issue, when did you start experiencing it? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far?

Thanks, 

Sara

Barry94
What's DOS?
Views: 59
Message 3 of 4

Can i post that in a private message to you and where can i find the IMEI and POP of my device.

I tried some of the stuff i read for the gps but none worked so far and i experienced it the first time i needed google maps.

Thanks for the help

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 39
Message 4 of 4

@Barry94 wrote:

Can i post that in a private message to you and where can i find the IMEI and POP of my device.

I tried some of the stuff i read for the gps but none worked so far and i experienced it the first time i needed google maps.

Thanks for the help

Hi Barry, 

Sure! Please feel free to send me the details via DM. As soon as I have them we can start arranging your repair. 

Kind Regards, 

Sara

Top Kudoed Authors