Options

9 Posts

07-25-2019

DE

107 Signins

329 Page Views

• Views: 329
  • Message 11 of 118

Re: Pairing with Google Wear OS Watch / Shortcut to google weather / Weather info next to date

2019-07-29, 18:20 PM

Hey,

I deactivated Battery opimisation from the beginning. Did not help :-(

Options

Re: Pairing with Google Wear OS Watch / Shortcut to google weather / Weather info next to date

2019-07-29, 23:10 PM

I also have GPS issues on LG Watch but im shure Moto will find a bugfix soon. 

Options

7 Posts

07-25-2019

DE

7 Signins

114 Page Views

• Views: 114
  • Message 13 of 118

2019-08-02, 10:14 AM

Hey,

you are right, Schleckenslord. The battery optimisation did not help at all. Still getting the pairing requests.

I noticed another thing. I switched off the bluetooth connection on the phone, but still could control media from the watch on the phone. This was really strange.

Like Schleckendslord mentioned before, it looks like a general bluetooth issue, which can only be solved by Lenovo.

Options

9 Posts

07-25-2019

DE

107 Signins

329 Page Views

• Message 14 of 118

2019-08-02, 14:11 PM

Yesterday I got the July Update. Sadly, it did not fix the problem.

Options

7 Posts

07-25-2019

DE

7 Signins

114 Page Views

• Views: 114
  • Message 15 of 118

2019-08-03, 20:51 PM

The July update did not fix the issue. I installed a few days ago.
Today I got the pairing request 6 times. I was sitting at the table phone and watch were really close to each other. Pairing request could make sense, when you separate phone and watch, but when there is a distance of 15 cm between bothe devices, it does not make any sense. Another issue, annoying as the pairing issue, watch and phone are showing completely different data in Google Fit. Obviously synchronization does not work at all.

I am thinking about returning the phone, because of these issues. 

Options

19354 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2388 Signins

59288 Page Views

• Views: 59288
  • Message 16 of 118

2019-08-05, 14:49 PM

wrote:

The July update did not fix the issue. I installed a few days ago.
Today I got the pairing request 6 times. I was sitting at the table phone and watch were really close to each other. Pairing request could make sense, when you separate phone and watch, but when there is a distance of 15 cm between bothe devices, it does not make any sense. Another issue, annoying as the pairing issue, watch and phone are showing completely different data in Google Fit. Obviously synchronization does not work at all.

I am thinking about returning the phone, because of these issues. 

Hi.

If you haven't done so already, can you delete all the BT devices from the phone, and reset your watch, and then re-pair the watch and phone? 

If nothing helps, it would be really useful if we could get a bug report -- it's not as complicated as it looks!

1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go into the developer options mode]
2. After the above steps Developer options will be enabled.
3. Go to Settings ->Developer options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On
4. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
5. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Enable Bluetooth HCI snoop log > Toggle On
6. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power down menu.
7. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
8. Then upload the BugReport to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the Bug Report via an email to supportforums@motorola.com.
9. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time.

Thanks. Sorry for this frustration.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

9 Posts

07-25-2019

DE

107 Signins

329 Page Views

• Message 17 of 118

2019-10-06, 7:08 AM

The bug still persists. SO annoying. Anybody found a solution yet?

I'm hoping for the Android 10 Update to fix it.

Options

2 Posts

10-28-2019

AT

3 Signins

40 Page Views

• Views: 40
  • Message 18 of 118

2019-10-28, 18:06 PM

Any news on that from Lenovo?

Is there a plan for fixing this bug?

I have sent a bug report, but it is very sinple to reproduce. Every time i switch Bluetooth off and back on, there comes the promt to verify the pairing code with my Smartwatch (Fossil).

Very annoying. Bluetooth is very unstable in general on the one vision, therefore an other app on my phone switching Bluetooth off/on several times a day to keep connected with my CGM Transmitter to get my blood sugar data on the phone. And everytime re-pairing my watch...

But at least i can connect to my car stereo since the last update....

Please Lenovo, fix the Bluetooth issues, or let me know if you need more info/data for analyzing.

Last few days i'm getting even more problems where connection to my transmitter is lost completely and i have to restart the phone.

Options

19354 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2388 Signins

59288 Page Views

• Views: 59288
  • Message 19 of 118

2019-10-29, 14:18 PM

wrote:

Any news on that from Lenovo?

Is there a plan for fixing this bug?

I have sent a bug report, but it is very sinple to reproduce. Every time i switch Bluetooth off and back on, there comes the promt to verify the pairing code with my Smartwatch (Fossil).

Very annoying. Bluetooth is very unstable in general on the one vision, therefore an other app on my phone switching Bluetooth off/on several times a day to keep connected with my CGM Transmitter to get my blood sugar data on the phone. And everytime re-pairing my watch...

But at least i can connect to my car stereo since the last update....

Please Lenovo, fix the Bluetooth issues, or let me know if you need more info/data for analyzing.

Last few days i'm getting even more problems where connection to my transmitter is lost completely and i have to restart the phone.

We would need a bug report -- or more than one -- as requested above. 

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

2 Posts

10-28-2019

AT

3 Signins

40 Page Views

• Views: 40
  • Message 20 of 118

2019-10-29, 15:24 PM

Ok, i did send one but will send a few more. Thx

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete