Options

159 Posts

03-20-2016

DE

217 Signins

2088 Page Views

• Views: 2088
  • Message 1 of 4

Port Problem with MANY Apps (Samsung galaxy watch, SwiftKey etc)

2019-08-18, 11:44 AM

Hi it seems there is a problem with the Samsung Galaxy Watch - Apps and the One Vision. 

It looks for me the Apps or plugins cant reach the Samsung server. It didnt show Updates or the Samsung store for new Apps or watchfaces. 

On my other Motorola Devices it works as it should.

Ive tried to reinstall the whole Samsung Apps + plugins & a clean factory reset.

Edit: well just testing some port scans with the One Vision. And the Device blocks them! 

Why the Device blocks ports? I am pissed right now. SwiftKey port (my seems to be blocked too! How could i change this? Or if we need a Update? I want to choose myself to Block or not. ?

Never had any troubles with Motorola Devices before. And its not a Problem with my Device.. My wifes One Vision has same! 

Try to ping this one with a vision device:

http://api-us1.mpay.samsung.com

Options

17902 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2245 Signins

53752 Page Views

• Views: 53752
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Port Problem with MANY Apps (Samsung galaxy watch, SwiftKey etc)

2019-08-19, 15:44 PM

wrote:

Hi it seems there is a problem with the Samsung Galaxy Watch - Apps and the One Vision. 

It looks for me the Apps or plugins cant reach the Samsung server. It didnt show Updates or the Samsung store for new Apps or watchfaces. 

On my other Motorola Devices it works as it should.

Ive tried to reinstall the whole Samsung Apps + plugins & a clean factory reset.

Edit: well just testing some port scans with the One Vision. And the Device blocks them! 

Why the Device blocks ports? I am pissed right now. SwiftKey port (my seems to be blocked too! How could i change this? Or if we need a Update? I want to choose myself to Block or not. ?

Never had any troubles with Motorola Devices before. And its not a Problem with my Device.. My wifes One Vision has same! 

Try to ping this one with a vision device:

http://api-us1.mpay.samsung.com

Hi.

Interesting. I tried that link on three phones and my PC, and never could connect. Can you give us screenshots of side-by-side results of testing on a phone that works and the Vision?

How are you testing and seeing that ports are blocked?

What issue are you having with SwiftKey?

- Matt
Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

159 Posts

03-20-2016

DE

217 Signins

2088 Page Views

• Views: 2088
  • Message 3 of 4

2019-08-21, 7:48 AM

Sorry i cant anymore test. I returned both Devices back to Amazon. Iam back now on my z3play and all is working right. I was very angry bout spending 2 days of fresh installing 2 vision Devices to find out both not working as it should be. 

The Problem on SwiftKey= IT seems it cant reach the backup Account Server for the words. All the words they are typing the years are gone on the vision. 

The Problem was on mobile and WLAN. 

The Samsung galaxy watch App works too on my Z3Play and and Nokia device. Maybe Samsung changes the adresses shortly. 

On the Vision it didnt Show any Updates in the App and the featuring  watchfaces and Apps are Not loading. Only 2 refresh Buttons. But nothing when i press on it. 

I hope really Motorola could fix it or find was happen. 

Now i wait for the next Devices from Motorola in a few months. I hope they are working as the older ones. 

Options

10 Posts

07-19-2019

DK

112 Signins

467 Page Views

• Views: 467
  • Message 4 of 4

2019-08-25, 19:45 PM

I have the same problems with the apps and watch faces not updating with my Samsung Gear Sport. 

And now I know why all my saved words are gone on SwiftKey.

Really hope that this bug gets fixed soon. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save