02-13-2020

US

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 4

Problems with ID Mobile after update to Android 10. One Vision / One Action

2020-02-14, 5:01 AM

Just to add to this new thread. I am in the UK using ID Mobile and am seeing no signal (emergency calls only) since the android 10 update.

This was also an issue with the Moto one action

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/motorola-one-action/Mobile-data-SIM-not-working-after-android-update/td-p/4631149

Motorola have replicated the bug but no solution put forward as of yet meaning my Moto one vision is unuseable.

I realise this may not be affecting many people but it is a serious issue for those that are suffering. Thank you.

Options

17982 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2254 Signins

54277 Page Views

• Views: 54277
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Problems with ID Mobile after update to Android 10. One Vision / One Action

2020-02-14, 16:32 PM

wrote:

Just to add to this new thread. I am in the UK using ID Mobile and am seeing no signal (emergency calls only) since the android 10 update.

This was also an issue with the Moto one action

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/motorola-one-action/Mobile-data-SIM-not-working-after-android-update/td-p/4631149

Motorola have replicated the bug but no solution put forward as of yet meaning my Moto one vision is unuseable.

I realise this may not be affecting many people but it is a serious issue for those that are suffering. Thank you.

Hi.

Thanks for reporting. We are taking this very seriously and working it actively. So sorry for the problem. 

Thanks for having your serial number in your profile. It helps. I may come back for more information.

Regards,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

0 Posts

02-15-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 3 of 4

2020-02-19, 3:23 AM

I have the same issue  on ID  mobile on the moto one action ,its been over a week now with no fix in sight so going to put it on Ebay and get a Samsung  as I need a working  phone.

Options

0 Posts

02-13-2020

US

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 4 of 4

2020-02-19, 11:02 AM

Bearing in mind Motorola were aware of this issue 2 weeks ago, I too am taking action as I cannot wait for a fix.  Luckily I'm on a rolling monthly contact with Id mobile so I can, and am, leaving to another provider.

As for the phone, I'm on the look out for another as my trust in future updates is shot. Sometimes if it ain't broke - don't fix it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save