11-06-2019

CA

3 Signins

17 Page Views

• Views: 17
  • Message 1 of 2

Sending Video Motorola one vision

2019-11-06, 4:20 AM

I bought Motorola one vision a few days ago. Today I recorded and tried to send video but would only send one second of video. I tried numerous videos and other camera and gallery apps all only sending one second of the video. Even tried to send through one drive. Still didn't work

Options

1712 Posts

10-16-2018

GB

1613 Signins

25213 Page Views

• Views: 25213
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Sending Video Motorola one vision

2019-11-06, 9:35 AM

wrote:

I bought Motorola one vision a few days ago. Today I recorded and tried to send video but would only send one second of video. I tried numerous videos and other camera and gallery apps all only sending one second of the video. Even tried to send through one drive. Still didn't work

Until someone chimes in with a direct fix here's a couple of workrounds,

First in Google photos(Update it if need be) Click on it's settings and make sure it's synced(Best done on WiFi if possible to save phone data).

Then check here that the video appears on Google photos and then see if it's available on your Google Photos account here,

https://photos.google.com

If it is you can now share it via a link to whoever you want and then they can view it at their leisure.You click on a photo/video in Google photos and then the the Triangle linked circles Icon at the top which is the,"Share" icon.

Or get some free Cloud space like Mediafire and upload to there and send the link.

HTH :)

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save