Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BohušT
Not applicable
Views: 569
Message 1 of 7

Signal problem Moto One Vision

After having few Motorola phones I have bought Moto One Vision, at the same time I have change Operator so it took me some time and many lost calls to realize that phone showing full signal does not mean I can get reached over the phone or to make a call. Behavior is quite random and I could not see any patern. But I have move card to my old Moto g5s plus and everything is fine, probably not mentioning that g5s get signal even on places where most of others phones are already without signal...

Anyway I'm going with a phone back to shop, but I'm afraid that it can be a problem as on few test calls it can work...

Highlighted
dieorange
Not applicable
Views: 546
Message 2 of 7

Re: Signal problem Moto One Vision

[removed]
Wifi Problems and now Mobile Signal Problems?! Faulty production charge? Software Problem? My Vision arrives today now iam afraid.

edit: or are these problem postings not real. all the poster are new and got only 1 post.

in a few hours ill post my results.

MattForumsMngr
Not applicable
Views: 498
Message 3 of 7

@BohušT wrote:

After having few Motorola phones I have bought Moto One Vision, at the same time I have change Operator so it took me some time and many lost calls to realize that phone showing full signal does not mean I can get reached over the phone or to make a call. Behavior is quite random and I could not see any patern. But I have move card to my old Moto g5s plus and everything is fine, probably not mentioning that g5s get signal even on places where most of others phones are already without signal...

Anyway I'm going with a phone back to shop, but I'm afraid that it can be a problem as on few test calls it can work...

Thanks for reporting, and thanks for having your IMEI in your profile. We'll take a look.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
dieorange
Not applicable
Views: 454
Message 4 of 7

Seems my Device didnt has WLAN or mobile Problems.
BohušT
Not applicable
Views: 449
Message 5 of 7

I'm quite real.. but sure.. this is my third Motorola. I had problem already with my old g5s plus.. which was discharging while connected to charger.. but it was quite obvious, changed in 14 days return period we have in EU.. and never had any problems. This forum I have found only while searching for signal problem.. and only reason I have posted it is that I got a feeling that people from Motorola are reading it. I returned my phone to shop but now I have to wait up to 30 days.. and because the problem is not reproducible in 5 minute test I tried to contact Motorola this way. I'm sw developer and I know how difficult it can be to discover these kind of problems once you start producing devices in higher scale.

MattForumsMngr
Not applicable
Views: 412
Message 6 of 7

@BohušT wrote:

I'm quite real.. but sure.. this is my third Motorola. I had problem already with my old g5s plus.. which was discharging while connected to charger.. but it was quite obvious, changed in 14 days return period we have in EU.. and never had any problems. This forum I have found only while searching for signal problem.. and only reason I have posted it is that I got a feeling that people from Motorola are reading it. I returned my phone to shop but now I have to wait up to 30 days.. and because the problem is not reproducible in 5 minute test I tried to contact Motorola this way. I'm sw developer and I know how difficult it can be to discover these kind of problems once you start producing devices in higher scale.

Too bad we couldn't get a bug report before you returned it. We can see a bit from your IMEI though.

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
BohušT
Not applicable
Views: 388
Message 7 of 7

I would not be so much sorry with returning. As a problem is not reproducable straight forward I'm bit affraid it will come back in the same state Smiley Sad (but sure, I would like to be mistaken)

Top Kudoed Authors