09-28-2019

NL

1 Signins

11 Page Views

• Views: 11
  • Message 1 of 2

Speaker doesn't work

2019-09-28, 19:19 PM

I just encountered a problem with my Motorola One Vision. The speaker (at the top, not the bottom) doesn't seem to work.

I've tested the following things:

- If I play audio on the phone itself (no headphones plugged in, not connected via bluetooth), I have no sound regardless of apps (tested using Poweramp, Stitcher and the Youtube app).

- If I get a call, I hear nothing when using the default call mode. I can hear the caller if I switch to speaker phone, but not otherwise.

- If I plug in headphones, I can hear audio through the headphones.

- Yes, I've turned it off and on again.

Is there anything I can do about this myself? I'd prefer not to have to send it back to have it inspected.

Thanks,

JNS123

Options

33 Posts

04-17-2015

BR

248 Signins

2299 Page Views

• Views: 2299
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Speaker doesn't work

2019-09-28, 22:44 PM
Well, it seems you already tested what you could. If you really want to rule out any software malfunction, first I'd recommend restarting the device in safe mode (press power and hold until the corresponding option appears) and checking if the problem persists. As a last resort you could also try restoring the device to factory settings, but this will obviously erase your data. Apart from that, there is not much more I can think of besides sending the device back to be fixed or replaced.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save