Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Undergroundleo
Paper Tape
Views: 240
Message 11 of 19

Re: Touch sensitivity issues on Motorola one vision

Hi, I bought the phone just a week ago and I am having the same issue... It was bad when i got it and after installing a D9 protective screen film the issue is even worse... can this be solved by an update? My current version is PSAS29.137-16-2 (It wont let me update beyond that, its the latest available update.

Awaiting your comments and suggestions

Regards

MyMotoVision
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 228
Message 12 of 19

While we wait for some solution, I am planning to remove Moto actions app and try. Will test that and update the result later today.
Moto G, Mi Note3, iPhone5s,6s,7P & 8P Now got Moto One Vision as backup
MyMotoVision
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 219
Message 13 of 19

Ok, I did Forcedstop Moto actions and it was better and for good it is same when I started it again. Meanwhile tech visited and tested the touch screen sensitivity through Moto help app ( which I haven’t explored earlier), it was ok when you really use pressure/force but missing at least 5-6 blocks at minimum if you touch scroll as you do normally. Thought exploring Motohelp app only to find a new issue of GPS. No satellite found and it says contact support.:-(
Highlighted
Undergroundleo
Paper Tape
Views: 191
Message 14 of 19

I'm sure is just a screen issue... check GPS with a clear sky... Not indoors.... On the Moto Z you could upscale the sensitivity on "accessibility options"... But it's no longer available...

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 159
Message 15 of 19

Hi.

If we can, we would appreciate some additional help with this issue.

One thing that would help would be a video of the behavior that you're seeing, showing how it's not performing as expected.

Another would be a bug report -- and they are not as complicated as they look!

1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go into the developer options mode]
2. After the above steps Developer options will be enabled and will show in your Settings menu.
3. Go to Settings > Developer options > Enable USB debugging > Toggle On
4. Enable Settings > Developer options > Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
5. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings > Developer options > Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power down menu.
6. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
7. Then upload the BugReport to your personal Google Drive and share the link to the Bug Report via an email to supportforums@motorola.com, and include a note referring to this post so we know what it refers to.
8. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time. ALSO, please include if you have a screen protector, and the make and model if so.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide here.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
MyMotoVision
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 151
Message 16 of 19

Matt- sure. I am travelling and not carrying onevision. I will be back early next week and try get the bug report and may be video of issue too. Btw- I was told that there is an update rolled out (August) and that might address issue- if I can wait, else directed me to go to service center to get this checked.
Lucasbmmbr
Paper Tape
Views: 110
Message 17 of 19

HI Matt

I have the same problem.

As I wrote on the e-mail I sent you, the issue happens all around the screen.

I can see this behaviour with different apps (drupe, lychess and others).

The Moto Help App touch screen test also shows the problem.

My device build is PSA29.97-13-9.

Also, when I enable the touch and pointer indicators in Developer Options, sometimes, even if I touch the screen many times at the same spot or slide my finger, it does't show the indicator.

Jaakko
Paper Tape
Views: 81
Message 18 of 19

Hello, 

I have the same problem with my one vision. I bought this on june.

The probem is with the screen protector.

I did manage with the touch screen when i did not have sceen protector.

It is quite expensive to test different protectors. Better to have some improvement to the touch screen sensitivity.

This present situation reminds me what the touch screens were 10yrs ago.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 46
Message 19 of 19

@Lucasbmmbr wrote:

HI Matt

I have the same problem.

As I wrote on the e-mail I sent you, the issue happens all around the screen.

I can see this behaviour with different apps (drupe, lychess and others).

The Moto Help App touch screen test also shows the problem.

My device build is PSA29.97-13-9.

Also, when I enable the touch and pointer indicators in Developer Options, sometimes, even if I touch the screen many times at the same spot or slide my finger, it does't show the indicator.

Hi.

It looks like you are not on the latest software. Can you update and then test?

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Top Kudoed Authors